Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Power of Walking Away......is like no other

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally I walk away when I don’t want anything to do with them. I’ve never talked to ex’s or friends who are girls afterwards. I’ve done it with girls I’ve known for 13-14 years. Maybe I’m too harsh or my patience has gone down, but I only leave when I want nothing to do with them.

A man should walk away when he wants nothing to do with the girl. Can’t really call it walking away when the girl writes a text and the guy comes back to her.

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread!
Regarding exes. is it ever too late to walk away?
And with new conquests that you haven't even met yet, does this apply?

apologies for the dumb questions but imo i don't think its ever too late and its not about getting them back. What i did was the best thing possible. Showcase my changes and improvements, but silently walk away leaving her bewildered by my disappearance. I'd be interested in others views.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
There are 2 different types of "walking away".

1 is a manipulation tool knowing you're not going to do anything. The other is having an abundant mindset and WANTING to get the hell away from the chick and go find new ones.

The first doesn't work. The second does. However when they realize it has worked, I've already bounced.

A chick has to know that you have OTHER options or can get other options QUICKLY AND EASILY. Meaning you're keeping some orbiters and prospects on the hook. Without you having the ability to get dates and replace a woman quickly she will know its just a manipulation tool. You must have value of some sorts in order to have those options dangling in front of you.

There is NO substitute for having high value. If a chick that you are seeing sees the value and the available fruits of that value in your abundance, they are much less likely to do dumb or disrespectful stuff to make you want to walk away.

On the contrary, if she can replace you easily with someone just as valuable, that's when the shyte tests, arguments and everything else starts.

You can't fake value for long if you don't really have it. Women are like jewelers and can tell a diamond from a cubic zirconia in very little time. Which one do you think gets thrown in the trash?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Value comes in many forms. As long as you recognize your own and respect it, so will others. If they want to be in your life they'll have no choice. The sense of respecting self worth is feeling aversion or indifference towards people that don't recognize it, and attraction towards those that do. Never trying to convince anyone of anything, your actions have much more valuable goals.

Walking, biding your time despite clear IOIs, teasing, are all ways to flex this sense of self worth. The women that pick up on it will melt in your arms.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are like jewelers and can tell a diamond from a cubic zirconia in very little time.
judging by their life choices and guys they commit to in the UK, they cant...infact your best off being a total Beta with a pidgeon chest if you want an LTR from what I See