"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The power of spam

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
The best strategy for most men is to focus on themselves but take advantage of every opportunity. The law of averages is a powerful thing. Sexual market success is just a numbers game. Keep taking a million shots and eventually one will drop. This is the only reliable way to get girls for the average guy. Be careful to not let this consume your life. Focus on yourself primarily, but if you see a cute girl in class try your hand. You will most likely get rejected but you will be one step closer to getting a yes. Keep swiping online. You will eventually get one decent girl.

Self actualization + spam approaching is a powerful thing. Even if you don't get a girl for years it is okay because you are still becoming better every year. In the rare occasion you go to a bar, spam approach every girl in there. You will be surprised at the opportunities you will create for yourself. This Key and Peele skit shows that there is a girl out there that just might say yes to your sexual advances.

 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top