"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The power of instagram!

Status
Not open for further replies.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2017
Messages
165
Reaction score
108
Age
33
I once flew across the world to bang an 18 year old chick i saw dancing on Instagram. She had tons of followers. I have like 2. When we met she told me she could tell by the way I was talking to her that I was entitled. And I must be special to be acting that way. To have the audacity to believe a girl half my age from another country would be open to a date. She backwards rationalized her attraction for me because of my frame.

Things can work in your favor when you have audacity. You don’t need to become a social media princess. If it makes you money then go right ahead. But if you think you need social media just to get laid, then you have no real power.
Sorry to break it to you, but there were a thousand guys with audacity just like you in her DMs. She chose you because she liked what she saw.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
I've got like 36 followers, so i'm gonna give stormriders method a go! There's some absolute worldies who live fairly close to me on instagram! Gonna Drop into their DM's and see what happens lol
It didn't work!! haha
 

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
Hoes are getting paid like $10,000 for one post.
Legit. It's crazy. Hot girls don't need our money anymore. They can make BANK on insta through helping to advertise products/sponsored content, to having billionnaire men in Dubai paying for their flights and giving them 15k to come over and squirt on them lol
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I’m gonna drop some knowledge. Most of the ig hoes are doctored up. From the pictures to there bodies. Some are even men. Spending time lusting over these girls will only cause you grief. Your better of blindly swiping right on tinder.

If you really want to go into that arena I suggested you get you photoshop skills up and just post fake pictures and **** for months until you get a good following then maybe the girls will dm your sorry ass.
Yea, it's amazing with all these fancy cameras and such how women and men look totally different and better looking online now. I mean face it, we all admit we look better online than we actually do in person. Acne scars, freckles, wrinkles, etc. are hidden in photos.

Should us guys become social media *****s too and post bathroom selfies, photos of our breakfast, photos from inside the car, random photos from work?
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
Yea, it's amazing with all these fancy cameras and such how women and men look totally different and better looking online now. I mean face it, we all admit we look better online than we actually do in person. Acne scars, freckles, wrinkles, etc. are hidden in photos.

Should us guys become social media *****s too and post bathroom selfies, photos of our breakfast, photos from inside the car, random photos from work?
Don’t know if your a trolling or not, but what do you think.

If you have that much time on your hands you got a problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top