"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The power of decision

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
It's been three months to the day since The Logbook of an Aspiring Casanova was born. On that day, i reached a decision to stop leaving seduction to chance, stop being lazy, stop making excuses, stop talking, stop thinking and start DOING. I solidified this by making a promise, writing it down and informing others of what i have done. As i said on that memorable day:

So i've made the promise to put the best possible effort into seduction, and do everything in my power to seduce every girl i run into that i happen to want. I'm leaving no room for excuses, such as lack of opportunity. If there isn't one, i'll create it, regardless of what it takes.
And today, i can honestly say that i've stayed true to this promise. When times got harsh and life kicked me around, i kicked back twice as hard and it backed off snarling, with the tail between it's legs. When i felt down and tempted to stay home, i forced myself to go out. I allowed nothing and no one to get in the way of my goal.

As a result, i learned more about women in the last 3 months than in the 20 years that lead up to them. Approaching women everywhere is becoming second nature and anxiety has all but disappeared. I've approached women in literally every venue i've been to. Single women, women with female friends, women with male friends or boyfriends, women with parents.

To put it bluntly, a single decision has changed the course of my life forever. I can feel the incredible power it placed in my hands already. I've been reading this site for a year prior to June 18th, and while i made some progress, it couldn't compare to what i achieved in the weeks and months leading up to today simply because i never made that commitment.

If you doubt the power of decision, note how the girl i met ONE DAY after making up my mind ended up becoming my first FB, whom i've had some absolutely unforgettable adventures with this summer. I would have never even ended up in that part of town had i not decided to get out more the day before! Note how the number of cold approaches i've done in my life could be counted using the fingers on two hands back then, and look where it is now!

I approached 4 girls in June. In July, the number went up to 8. In August, it was 14. And in less than three weeks from September 1st to today, the number of cold approaches peaked FIFTY, bringing my total up to over EIGHTY. The success ratio is increasing and phone numbers are pouring in. I'm getting better at approaching, talking and closing. I'm starting to incorporate a lot of techniques that i once considered to be advanced, but now see as being simply common sense.

Once you destroy your fears, the world is truly your sandbox. You can do whatever the hell you want and people will stand back and watch with awe. If you're reading this right now, i want you to get the hell out of the house! I don't care if you've never approached a girl in your life. Go out, find one, come up to her, smile and say "hi." That's it, that's all there is to it! She'll smile back and you two will talk.

Think about it, that could be your next girlfriend right there! And if you stay home, she'll walk by that place all alone and never meet you! Stop sitting there, stop reading, stop analyzing, stop making excuses. Make up your mind, reach the decision to grab life by the balls and squeeze until it screams out in pain and agrees to give you whatever it is you're asking of it, no matter how ridiculously high your demands! DECIDE NOW!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top