"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The Power of Beer Goggles!

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
I was out about 2 months ago and pissed (drunk) as a rat..got this chicks number and put it in my phone......next day was like ...fvck cant remember what she looked like.....anyway never called her.......so I was supposed to meet this other chick who cancels last minute...so i was like fvck...i'll call this one from couple months back ...calls her up leaves a message saying i had to go to england for 6 weeks..etc..
anyway she calls back!!!! I was pretty amazed...so i set up the date.....couldnt remember her, only that she was dark and origionally from brazil....so i built this idea in my head of this latino beauty...about 25 years old HB9...well you guessed the rest ;-) I
meet the chick and im thinking fvck man..THE POWER OF BEER GOGGLES!..so I figured ah well...if i drink enough maybe she'll look good again..lol......so tried it...didnt work though..the only good thing i could find that i liked about her was her hands and tits.....in the end we went to a club and I lost her....ah well...cant win em all!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
Originally posted by Vincent
uhm, ok?
yep, did i mention she was a parole officer?
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
wait so you waited 6 ****ing weeks to call her? I met this HB8 at the club last week- never called- I should call her tomorrow and see if she'll be down for clubbing.....I sure know I love that social proof-
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
hey i think you didnt use ... enough man
 
Top