Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Power Kiss

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When you are dating a girl there is a subtle but significant move to watch out for: the power kiss.

This is when (often during a goodbye) she kisses you with a swift, hard motion that almost knocks you back the way a punch would. It's not a French kiss, and it doesn't linger, so it sometimes flies under the radar.

However, there is a static charge release that you should keep an eye out for - this is often the gateway to her heart. It means she had love for you that was simmering for some time.

Have you ever experienced the power kiss and what followed?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I experienced one in January 2012, and it led to a 2.5 year relationship.

I also experienced one the other day, in the middle of a disagreement (to be continued).

The Power Kiss was first demonstrated in a Season 5 issue of The Brady Bunch (with the character from Little House on the Prairie kissing Bobby and him seeing fireworks).

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the worst part is we think it's a joke. We're waiting for the gag. But there's no gag

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are dating a girl there is a subtle but significant move to watch out for: the power kiss.

This is when (often during a goodbye) she kisses you with a swift, hard motion that almost knocks you back the way a punch would. It's not a French kiss, and it doesn't linger, so it sometimes flies under the radar.

However, there is a static charge release that you should keep an eye out for - this is often the gateway to her heart. It means she had love for you that was simmering for some time.

Have you ever experienced the power kiss and what followed?
Funny I have experienced this. I just thought it was a product of confusion on whether to go for the lips or cheek.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As Bobby Brady showed us, the Power Kiss is no joke. It often means more than sex.

With the Power Kiss she is usually saying goodbye, maybe hugging you and then she aggressively plants one on you with force (a little harder than Millicent, but Bobby did pull back properly). Sometimes there are a few in a row. Almost like they are pushing you away. It sinks in later what type of energy was transferred (like the fireworks). I actually thought of the Brady Bunch analogy after posting this.