Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE POLICE TASER CULTURE: Taser vids & Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Let's face it folks, a taser is no longer a last line of defense for cops now. These days cops would rather pump you full of volts than tell you to turn your music down. Old women, children, and dogs are all being tasered by overzealous police officers around the country.

The only way to combat this growing epidemic in law enforcement is to engage in acts of civic journalism. If you know of a taser story, or know of a good taser video, please share it here. We must first educate ourselves on what is going on in the real world before we can truly combat it.

Safe living, my friends.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad I don't live in America

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excessive Force in law enforcement is the exception rather than the rule.

I live in a rural county, and you have to be doing 90 mph with flames shooting out your windows before a cop will pull you over here.

State Troopers are the only ones you have to watch out for. They have a wannabe-military rank structure and act like pricks accordingly.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to be extremely careful. Some cops are *******s however. :)

Reaction score
I got pulled over TWICE tonight for a headlight issue. I'm amazed I came away with no taser action.

NO_BODY

Banned
Reaction score
Taser is not as dangerous as cop's methods of pushing your buttons and escalating the situation. These brave men and women in uniform can stop a grandma, order her on the ground, and taser her if she does not comply. Humanity simply does not exists anymore. I feel sorry for cops, they are being set up to be eaten by the American people. Posse Comitatus is out of the window already as well. We now have in some places military and military contractors running around in full camo and with assault weapons, arresting people.

Basically, we need legislature which disarms police officers nation wide. Cops should not have neither guns or tasers. Cops in Britain use billy clubs, ours can too. Another legislature we need is to reinstate Posse Comitatus, we don't need military and mercenaries on our street policing us!! Another legislature we need is to preserve our rights to bare arms.

Now, personally I fear more the cops and the military driving around in my neighborhood in humvees and bradleys, than some cave dwelling bogey man. Thomas Jefferson once said, "When people fear the government there is tyranny, when government fears the people there is liberty."

^^ Keep that in mind next time you are confronted by police or army troops.

Finally, police, pigs with badges, tasers, and guns. Gang members. Mafia men. If you're one of these brave men, listen up. You are being setup. Policies which you were taught to execute only disseminate dissent of populous against you. We now have shootings of police nation wide and it only going to get worst. It's a military tactic globalists use, called divide and conquer. They'll soon move in the military in order to preserve so called law and order, or to further tyranny and control grid, depending how you look at it. Wake up cops. You should serve your people, instead of globalist sleeze bags. Wake up before it's too late, because your masters are sending you to the slaughter.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, okay.

I wonder how some of you people would survive in a truly repressive nation, like North Korea or Iran.

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soooo, how many of you have actually been tazed or had a gun pointed at you by a cop? Or better yet, have you ever experienced a day as a cop? Cause I guarantee that job is REALLY ****ing stressful and a lot more dangerous than you think.

Evzone is right...take a trip to North Korea and find out what oppression really is.

Oh, and one more thing...there's no conspiracy!!!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phfffftttt.

Taser shmaser. Most cops are just like everyone else, just trying to do a job, and most people who complain about cops are losers anyway.

Reaction score
Killer_Demo said:
cops are the people who got their head dunked in the toilet in highschool...trying to get back at the world...
Yup, glorified hall monitors. :trouble: :yes: :kick:

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teagan said:
Soooo, how many of you have actually been tazed or had a gun pointed at you by a cop?
Actually, an off duty cop threatened me with a pistol over a parking space. And this was a suburnban cop who didn't have to deal with big city crime. Actually, the cops in the city have been cooler about stuff than the one's who don't have to deal with anything.

Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Actually, an off duty cop threatened me with a pistol over a parking space. And this was a suburnban cop who didn't have to deal with big city crime. Actually, the cops in the city have been cooler about stuff than the one's who don't have to deal with anything.
I'm sorry that happened to you, my friend.

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not bad. What is bad is overreacting and exaggerating things to this point. If you want to make a difference, become a cop yourself and behave like you think they should. If you're not willing to do that, then STFU.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mandiblard: of course there are good cops, youre missing the point.

The problem is, with one company offering the service and no possibility for alternatives to rise, the service sucks and company has no incentive to respect his client

Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
Mandiblard: of course there are good cops, youre missing the point.

The problem is, with one company offering the service and no possibility for alternatives to rise, the service sucks and company has no incentive to respect his client
I couldn't have said it any better. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.