bishopdonjuan
Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2003
- Messages
- 53
- Reaction score
- 0
Not to say I'm a pimp just wanted a good title to get you all in and help me out with this situation.
Tomorrow I am throwing a party. Here is the roster for the party. My ex, who I broke up with only 2 weeks ago and found out about the party, my "new girl" who I was with while I was with my ex and thinks we are about to get together, a girl from work that I flirt with a tremendous amount and could possibly turn into more after the party, and a girl from a club last night that I made out with, grabbed titties, ass, and basically I will be guaranteed to **** after the party.
Now my problem obvioulsy is that I don't even want to go to the party now, because I will inevitably hurt someones feelings. The girl from the club, as well as the new girl definently will be expecting all of my attention (kissing and all) and the dance floor, and the ex will be there to create tension and possibly stir **** up, and then the flirt will just piss the others off because she's gonna vie for my attention as well. Is there anyway to juggle this properly or decide properly?
I find myself in these type of situations often and I always end up hurting someone.
NEED HELP
Tomorrow I am throwing a party. Here is the roster for the party. My ex, who I broke up with only 2 weeks ago and found out about the party, my "new girl" who I was with while I was with my ex and thinks we are about to get together, a girl from work that I flirt with a tremendous amount and could possibly turn into more after the party, and a girl from a club last night that I made out with, grabbed titties, ass, and basically I will be guaranteed to **** after the party.
Now my problem obvioulsy is that I don't even want to go to the party now, because I will inevitably hurt someones feelings. The girl from the club, as well as the new girl definently will be expecting all of my attention (kissing and all) and the dance floor, and the ex will be there to create tension and possibly stir **** up, and then the flirt will just piss the others off because she's gonna vie for my attention as well. Is there anyway to juggle this properly or decide properly?
I find myself in these type of situations often and I always end up hurting someone.
NEED HELP