Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Pickup Review 1

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrite, well since I can't sleep because I took a two hour nap earlier, I'd like to start off to what I think might develop into a series as I get better at picking up chicks. I think it will be a help to those who want ideas on how to pick up girls or who want some pointers on conversing. Feel free to put in your two cents.

Scene: One of my first parties in a while, on Feb 15 (day after V-Day). Upon arrival, the party is pretty much dead. Nobody's dancing, the DJ is getting desperate to put a log into the dancing fire you know what I mean? I felt a little bit uncomfortable for the first half hour since everyone was standing around, and plus I knew only two guys there. I did start off the bboying circle, and then the dancing got started. Grind with several girls, and then later in the night as the party is coming to another dull spell, a cute girl I grinded with goes by herself to a corner to get her bag (away from her friends).

Seeing this was the key situation to pick her up (isolation right there), I gather my balls and approach. We'll call her "A"

J: Hey you leaving already?
A: No, I'm just getting my bag because my girls and I are going to eat out after.
J: Ooh really, what are some good restaurants around here?

(keep in mind the way of continuing the conversation through what is said)

A: blah blah
J: blah blah

(at this point, one of the heart shaped signs that says "I Love You" falls off the wall and floats down in front of our feet. I pick it up)

J: (hands it to her) Here, you want it?
A: (laughs)
J: (makes some more small talk about the party, how she knows the host, she asks what school I go to, get general info on her age etc) By the way, what's your name?
A: A. How about yours?
J: John. (shakes her hand) Nice to meet you Angelica.

(key point here, remember to ask the name after a lil while of conversing so you can use her name during the conversation. It's been said that a person's name is what the word that they love to hear the most, and I find that to be true)

J: (I go on to rag on her about her sweaty hands, I said something not terribly funny but it made her laugh) Eww, you've got sweaty hands!
A: haha, it's because I'm near the heater.
J: ooh arrite let's go over there then.

(we move a little bit over. The conversation gets a lil dry so I just pull out one of my all-purpose questions)
J: So, what do you like to do for fun?
A: Hmm I do all sorts of things.
J: Really, like weed, alchohol? (this is called teasing, for the absolutely clueless out there. I thought it would get a laugh out of her at least)
A: Nooo, I'm not that kind of girl ...

(she gets a bit defensive here, taking a step back and crossing her arms. J-Rey doesn't get flustered though)

J: Ooh ok, so then what do you do?
A: Just hang out with my friends.
J: Oh arrite, you play pool too (she was flip so she has got to play a little bit)
A: Yeah, but I'm not too good.
J: Oooh, (makes his voice a little bit more suggestive) then I can teach you a thing or two. (she smiles and blushes)
A: Gosh I'm hungry, I wish I had some chocolate.
J: You like to eat chocolate huh?
A: yeah yesterday my friends gave me so much chocolate and it gave me such a sugar high.
J: Sooo there you go getting high again.

(this time she laughs at the drug reference. See, I told you it would work!)

J: (makes some more really minor small talk about how it seems that there's only a few people left)
A: (sigh) The party's gettin boring.

(This was a signal for me to get out while the fire is still hot. Remember boys, get out early when she has a good opinion of you. And here's my close)

J: Hey A, I've gotta go now but I'd like to talk to you again. Let me get your number. (as I say the last sentence, I pull out my cell phone, open it up, and hand it to her when I get to the word "number.")
A: Sure.

Arrite, so that was the outline of my smoothest pickup to date. Hopefully this is the start of a long line of successful learning experiences. I hope you guys enjoyed my piece.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the props gflash.

Yeah, I was figuring this would be helpful to some people but I guess not from the response I'm getting lolz. paz.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one. Make sure you learn a lesson and from each experience and utilise the confidence each one will give ya.

X

xtreme0014

dude good PU. I just want to point out that after that sign saying 'i love u' fell off the wall, you could have picked it up and said 'is this for me? you planned that didnt you... i'm not THAT easy to get! Good try tho, you get brownie points for creativity... but that did seem kind of desparate didnt it?... i dont hang with desparate girls.... i'm gonna have to break up with you....wait you seem like the sincere type... i'll give you another chance... etc etc ... (# close)'

(C+F to swingcat's push-pull)
Just a suggestion! Keep postin man.

Ray

loverbomb50

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good PU!!!

YO next time when you say I'm not gonna tell you what her name is don't tell us.... I'd say keep the C+F, bust their balls especially that chick you told us ANGELICA was it...
You know the guy in the movie that gets the girl. That's me.:)
:)

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doh!!!! LOLOLOL Yeah, I realized that like a week after I posted it, and then I couldn't edit it anymore. lolololol