Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The pick up artist is a creep

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
About a month ago, I was in the bar, and this really intense guy was standing next to the bar 2 seats away. There were these 3 chicks in a booth behind me. One of them was a hb7. The other two were 4s. The guy kept "adjusting" his shorts while staring at the 7. The owner caught him doing it and kicked him out. If I was the owner, I'm thinking 3 drinks vs 1 drink. I'd do the same thing.
...and if you noticed the guy looked "intense",...think how much more the women would pick up on that being more intuitive than the average man is about those things. Now maybe those women never saw him,...but if they had,...warning bells would have went off all over in their minds. They aren't interested in their body being found the next morning in the dumpster out back. Granted it wouldn't happen with most creepy guys,...but it only takes one. That is the crap bars with rules like this are doing it,...they want the women to feel safe comfortable and relaxed so they keep coming back. It is better in the long run for a guy wanting to meet up with chicks as well because you want her to feel comfortable and safe,...not afraid and ready to bolt at the first "mistake" you might make.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this thread, a bunch of accusations without enough context.

Usually at least three things needs to be true before something like this happens. The guy is being very pushy (aka creepy), the woman is clearly not interested and the guy either proceeds regardless or is too incompetent to notice.

One such creep even tried having a go at my girlfriend once. Idiot didn't even leave when I returned, he sat there like a retard expecting something good to happen. Even after I told him to fvck off it took a good minute before his half a braincell managed to process it. Before that I didn't want to believe such social incompetence existed, but clearly it does and I can't possibly defend such weak behavior.
Usually, when a "creepy" or drunk guy is acting inappropriately or harassing women (a not infrequent occurrence at bars and nightclubs), the situation is handled quietly and professionally. The offending patron is removed by security and, if a crime has been committed, the police is called. The last thing you want as a bar owner/operator is to turn the situation into a spectacle. The fact that this particular incident has become a national media story is just weird and suggests that there is perhaps more to the situation than we are led to believe.