Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Physical Tease

Master Bator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah yeah....all the 'play hard to get' ...stuff like that to tease a girl, and make her fall for ya....thinkin bout how u turned her down....all those tricks are designed to make her think about u, even if she doesnt think she wants to, you'll be in her mind----> good thing.....but how about Physically Teasing? i know this may almost sound stupid, especially given that we are guys, and for a guy to stop short really sound uncharacteristic....but for real, why not?

last night i was at my girl's house, her parents was home, so we were pretty much limited to some makin out on the couch(they always check in on us, and such...hate that...)....i had to get goin (cindrella license), so i got up, and she was gunna go to the door with me, like always...but this time i just stopped, put my arms around her from behind, started kissing her neck, and slid my hands to happy town....she really got into it...and i honestly think she woulda fell down had i not had my arms around her...it was obvious she was REALLY gettin into it, so i just totally stopped, said "it's a shame i have to go", kissed her once more, and headed for the stairs (we were downstairs)....said goodnight to the parents, got my goodnight kisses(much stronger than usual), and left. i always get online when i get home, basically just to let her know i got home safe (i wrecked my car just over a month ago), and she was PISSED!!! ....sooo sweet. "but u just had to start didnt ya, damn you" flashed a smiley :) ..."i really dont find it amusing right now"...lolz, i loved it...

newayz...point is...i KNOW she's been thinkin bout me since then...she called me earlier today...woke me up...she just had to call....let me know that she'll be gettin home early today, hint hint *cough*......if u REALLY wanna drive a girl crazy, even if u know she's yours, then tease the hell outa her!!! i had to go newayz, so it wasnt that big a deal for me to stop, cuz i had to get home...but for her....i mean, perfection....any input from others? what do u think about usin sex as a way to drive women crazy? it's usually the other way around, but if u play ur cards right, it dont have to be.........commonly misunderstood is that women are horny too....use that to ur advantage

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT example of physical teasing! I bet you could of had her right there at that time. Now, head to that chicks house and bang her until you are tired.

Again, I just have to say that this is a perfect example of being a Challenge.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only got two words...playa playa!

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm glad i readed this post now i know what to do to this one chick that i'ma deal with after the holidays:D

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did this to my girl tonight(the one from the "got out the friend zone!" post)

She went absolutely crazy, she was trying to like rape me by the time I had to go, but I told her maybe next time...needless to say she called me up when I got home and asked me to come over tomorrow.

It definately works wonders if used right.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another good example of 'being the catch'.

Where the chick, usually as 'the catch' will limit men access to her body...when YOU are the catch, the broad isn't getting any more physical attention when YOU cut her off. The roles are reversed, you're frustrating her, and you're holding all the cards.

...not to mention getting play whenever the hell you want it.
Good stuff! ;)

DjMystery

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOTT DAMN!!!!

Any Questions, damn thats a DJ right there. Need to add that to the Dj Arsenal.

-----------------------
A.K.A. - Glasses

"Mysterys The Name"
"DJings My Game"

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ooo, sweet sassy molassey! that's a good one

nice job broham!:)