Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The photo frenzy on your profile

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can remember the days when I sent out 30 messages per day, taking HOURS to write them…only to receive ZERO replies from the women I had messaged. There weren’t any books about how to meet and date women online; better said…I didn’t KNOW there were such things as seduction ebooks out there.

There I was beating myself in the head for WASTING so much time with zero replies, for trying a hundred and one different kinds of messages (messages with the length of entire books, really short ones, messages that only said “hi”…I’ve tried the dumbest stuff). Then I realized: maybe it’s NOT my messages per se that are done in the wrong way, but the profile I send them with?

I started making some more photos of myself and putting them on there – back then I only had one phoyo on my profile and that’s it…can you believe it!? The result was amazing: just by showing more of myself (like 10 or more photos) I suddenly started to receive replies from women. I dressed a little bit better, I shaved, got myself a new haircut and took photos of my new look – even MORE replies started to come in.

And that was when I knew: if a woman is curious about who is messaging here, then the first she’ll do is SEE who he is..and since a picture paints a thousand words? They’ll look at your photos FIRST. Plus, off course they want to know if you’re physically attractive to them…

There are a number of styles of photos that do various thing to increase the attraction she will feel for you that I’ve discovered...so let's review them one by one shall we?

Face Shots
What's a face shot? It’s a photo that displays your face + a part of the shoulders. But since most women aren't customs employees however, face shots won't help you one bit if you're just on there with a straight face...which is why you should go for the genuine smile. Recent studies where I a number of women were given photos of smiling men and of serious looking men and were asked to point out the most attractive men..they ALL pointed out the smilers as the most attractive ones!

OR I used a playful face shot: a playful face shot is one where you seem to be enjoying yourself on your own all too well: looking directly in the camera while smiling with your tongue sticking out is a GREAT example of it. Why does this one work? Women aren't attracted to men that are needy for attention, love or sex, who are desperate for someone to keep them company, someone who needs other people to enjoy himself or feel happy...and guess what you’re doing with the playful face shot? Not only are you showing her you're playful (which is attractive), you're also showing her you enjoy yourself BY yourself, are happy by yourself, that you don't need other people per se to have fun. These are ALL very attractive.

Recommended use: use 1 for your profile and in my experience, you could get away with making this your main photo (the one being displayed in the search results, so your first profile photo) very well, because most of these will be made smaller but if your face is the only thing on there that's interesting? They'll see it while other photos will become useless when made smaller. Don’t use more than these two though, your profile isn't a collection of "passport" photos..

Female Shots
What's a female shot? A photo of you and one or multiple women or you with men and women. Girls get messages from needy, desperate, creepy and shallow men going for looks all day, every day...which CONSTANTLY reminds her of how most men don't know how to communicate with women and how to feel comfortable around women. Guess what a photo with you and one or more women (and possibly some other people) does? It lets her know that you are someone who DOES know how to communicate with women, how to feel comfortable around them and is around them often...otherwise you wouldn't have taken that photo if you didn't.

Next to this, if a woman sees you with another woman, she'll start comparing herself to her: competition! She'll secretly be a little jealous of her and knows she has competition which means she has to put in extra effort to get you...plus the more beautiful looking the ladies you're with are, the harder a woman will think the competition will be to beat = more women will feel attracted to you and attracted to you MORE.

Recommended use: if you fill your profile with these only, you'll still be desperate because you’re trying to hard to be the “ladiesman”...and if you have several of women hugging or kissing you? Still desperate. This is why you want to use 1 or 2 photos max of you with another woman or other women, where you're just having fun or get a kiss on the cheek and that's it. So let them know, but don’t brag.

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
The photo frenzy on your profile (con't)

Friends And Family Shots
Funny thing is that most men try TOO hard online...with profiles where you'll only see photos of themselves trying to be as smooth as possible and with no other people on there. But the reality is that women read these guys like a book and KNOW they're trying to be smooth, while they want REAL men. So how can you be real? Have photos of you and your family and you and friends so she'll see: "wait a minute...he's not trying to hide his life from me AT ALL. He's perfectly okay with being around his family, his friends and isn't afraid of me knowing them." Which is a good thing off course. You don't need photos with ALL your friends or family, one or a few relatives or friends will do just fine.

There's another benefit: she'll see you're an outgoing person, sociable, who likes to be around people and people like to be around you, you're comfortable chilling out with whoever, whenever, you're a family man who takes care of his own (especially when it's you and an older aunt, grandmother or mother on the photo – women LOVE that) and so on...which builds attraction because no one likes a secluded, introverted little man who's nervous while being around other people.

Recommended use: use 2, and if possible include a photo of you and friends and a photo of you and family...because as you can see above they do different things for you. As long as you let her see you're outgoing and a family man instead of a “smooth criminal” or a loner, you'll be fine.

The Cute Shot
What's a cute shot? This may sound lame to you: include a photo of you as a baby, a toddler or as a little kid...because to women? The very first thing they'll think is "awhhh...thats so CUTE!" Women have a natural, maternal instinct which explains why the majority of them likes babies, little children etc. and want to hold them, play with them: motherly instincts. They'll think you're cute as well because of that photo..

There's also some "secret" human psychology behind this one: small children, especially babies, are very vulnerable because they don't know how to think and act for themselves properly yet...which makes it dangerous for them to be on their own. When you're including a baby photo or a photo of you as a small child, doesn't matter if it's in black & white, she'll literally see that you're not afraid to show your softer side, your vulnerabilities. This does two things for you: she perceives you as being a man who's in touch with his emotions and a man who's CONFIDENT enough to reveal his vulnerabilities. Both are VERY attractive.

Recommended use: include 1 cute shot in your profile, so start looking for those old baby and small child photos buddy! Call some relatives to see if they still have some of you if you and your parents don't, loan the photos and scan them if you have to so you can use them on your profile.

Psychology Shots
You won't get far if you put photos on your profile of cops and robbers, violence, war, action flicks and bloody accidents...BUT you will if you include photos of activities women are drawn to: dancing, horseriding, dinner at candle light, and so forth. Off course I'm talking photos of YOU doing one of those activities here. Why? Very simple: women dream of the knight in shiny, bright armor on the white horse, the ideal man, and the ideal partner is off course someone who likes EVERYTHING you desire to do...and if you see someone with photos on their profiles of those activities? Off course you'll be compelled to talk to them.

Off course it's also about women being attracted to men who are romantic, secuders, the "Casanova" types if you will...which doesn't mean you need to exaggerate with roses and candles and chocolate all over the photo, don't overdo it. But just a simple photo of YOU holding a rose with a sweet face does the trick too!

Recommended use: include 2 photos of different activities and you'll be sure they WILL be compelled to reply when you're not overdoing the romantic side of things. It should be subtle, NOT like I said before, because that's not being romantic...that's trying to impress.

Exciting shots
Women lead lives of total boredom and quiet desperation hoping and waiting for adventure, excitement and out of the ordinary things because of all their daily obligations, the “I must do it but am so bored while doing it” routines...so why not BE that man that brings her exactly that: excitement, adventure, out of the ordinary things. Remember that you shouldn't be bragging with photos of you and a limousine because "who sits in a limo every day?" so it's unique, NO that's not what I mean.

I mean photos of you skydiving, bungeejumping, in a racecar ready for the race, in an outfit that clearly says "I'm in a Bruce Lee-like championship in a minute"..so activities that are NOT without risk of injury, that are high speed or display you taking part in top level competition such as Olympic swimming. It all depends on what YOUR interests and passions are off course, but all these kinds of photos have excitement, danger, adventure, risk, out of the ordinary and tension written alll over them, so use them to your advantage!

You can do the same thing with outrageous, extraordinary and amazing backgrounds: you in front of the Taj Mahal, sitting on a rock of the Gizeh Piramids, standing next to the Eiffel tower, walking the Chinese wall, etc. These all have to do with travelling, which tell her you like trying new things (cultures, languages, etc.), you've seen something of the world (you're open minded, intellectual, etc.) and you've been on adventures. BUT don't forget about backgrounds such as beautiful settings (lush gardens, very nice photos of you at dusk or dawn) or outrageous ones (you standing in front of a fish tank with a shark in the background or something like that.) You can expect questions about all of these photos, because they're SO compelling that she absolutely has to know the story behind it.

Recommended use: 2 to 3 photos on your profile, best would be to have one of you travelling, one beautiful background and one sort of shocking "look out! there's a shark behind you" photo...but it's all a matter of what's available to you. So look up vacation photo albums, call some people up about that one exciting thing you did together once, then get those photos and use them.

And the one thing that made me TRULY successfull with photos: practice, practice and…practice making them! I did a “photoshoot” of myself once every week or two weeks for a very long time, after which I knew what poses, angles of my face, clothes, etc., worked best for me.