Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Perfect Don Juan

PENZILLA

Don Juan
Reaction score
AD!

You tha man bro!

You should have change the title of your post to "The DON JUAN CODE", "The DON JUAN DISCIPLINE" or "The DON JUAN WAY". Either way your post good and straight to the point. I know and some us know practically know some of the points and principles of the "The DON JUAN DISCLIPLINE", but you did a good job mixing and putting everything into one hoopla. Anyway, from now on, this post should be the "CODE OF THE (any)DON JUAN" in here, including me
We should follow it strictly like the BUSHIDO CODE (the code of the samurai), only code would be much more rewarding! It takes DISCIPLINE to be a DJ. Coz, when you get DISCIPLINE, you get CONTROL, and when you get CONTROL, you get to be GOOD in ANYTHING, including DEALING and HANDLING WOMEN(hehehehe!). All the best ladies man out there wasn't born a ladies man!, they have MAKE THEMSELVES into a LADIES MAN. It took them KNOWLEDGE,(a lot of)PRACTICE, EXPERIENCE and DISCIPLINE to make themselves a HOT STUFF to women, right! You know im right!
So to me this post should be our "DON JUAN CODE!", right AD!
---------------------------------------------
Regarless to Low SELF-ESTEEM man!
You made a good a point on "LIVE-IN" thing but if your not that serious w/ that person then you should not live w/ her! If you live w/ her she will start to get to know ALL of YOU! If she get to know ALL OF YOU(The good and the bad) she will lose some interest in you! This is where the "MYSTERY" thing sets in! Love just like somewhat like SUCCESS i guess is in your STATE IN YOUR MIND. If you want to attact or SEDUCE a person, BE MYSTERIOUS! NOT TOO MYSTERIOUS, just be a bit mysterious. You don't show or tell her everything! Instead of showing or telling her everything about YOURSELF, you just LEAVE everything into her IMAGINATION. That's where everything sets in!
And to the GETTING the "PHONE NUMBER" thing, you can give the phone number and wait or you ASK for her NUMBER and let her WAIT! If you gave her number, who does the waiting? Of course, YOU! And who do you think is in the "POSITION of POWER", of course, HER! because SHE has the CHOICE and the OPTION 'to CALL' or 'to NOT TO CALL', and when you have the CHOICE, YOU have the CONTROL, heck, YOU ARE IN CONTROL!!! And obviously you are NOT, so next time don't give her your number. You can EXCHANGE NUMBERS(which is a good compromise, at least you'll have her number) and You can NEVER,as in NEVER just give your number! She'll either forget about it, throw it away, or leave that paper into dust in her bag! PERIOD!

-PENZILLA

[This message has been edited by PENZILLA (edited 06-12-2000).]

Reaction score
Originally posted by Anti-Dump:
Wondering man,

Too much interest. Cut it, PLEASE!

AD

AD,
By this do you mean that I stop the effort with this girl, or that I should slow down but continue targetting her?

Thanks!

Dizgal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
Interesting posts I must say. They almost sound like a beginning of a "Rules" book for men...(although I've heard they already have one) Anyways, I have a few comments:

"A Don Juan always waits four or more days before calling a girl. She must wait."

1. Just a word of precaution. If a guy doesn't call me within a few days, then I just think he's not interested and forget about him. Of course that is just me.

He sees a girl ONLY once a week for the first three weeks. He has to 'clear' his dates with other women. Or pretend he is busy with other women. He says he is busy if she wants more.

2. Of course the girl might be doing the same thing, and finds another guy while your busy being busy, who isn't "busy" .

Anyways, good luck fellas.

------------------
Love is stronger than pride

Low Self Esteem

Don Juan
Reaction score
First pay attention to the post above this one from Dizgal, she is tellin yaw what i'm tryna tell yaw.

to me, the problem with what yall are talkin here is that you are thinking like men. i'm over here studying and thinking like a broad and i've started to learn how they think (only on some issues, cuz if i knew how they thought all the time i would be a trillionaire)

to penzilla-that is what i'm tryna say-if i give a chick my # she does not have me waiting. she can not make me wait because i am more interested in tryna see if my mom called me today. I love my mom i care how she feels and what is going on with her, i could give a sh*t if some girl i just met and know nothin about decides to call me or not. the biggest mistake guys make is that they are trying so hard they are not seeing things clearly-haven't yall ever paid attention to the things women say.
look, this is why we are all here to learn a bit more about how to get girls, how to act, and to share experiences. when was the last time you guys read cosmo or one of the top chick magazines, you prolly don't but the chick you are tryna get prolly does-how can you possibly know what a girl wants if you know nothing about their thought process-

Penzilla I can not understand what yall are sayin by: you can never give a girl your number she will either forget about it, throw it away or whatever---when was the last time you threw away a girls number or forgot about it, i guarantee if you have ever done it-it was because you was not interested in her and that is when a chick will throw away your number, when she is not interested-if she aint interested than i dont wanna talk to her

and as far as her having the choice and the option to call, you guys make it sound like she is not supposed to have a choice-like she is required to call since you approached her. it's all in the conversation maybe you guys picture giving your number to a girl as weak because you did not go for the kill and GET the number-but it's all in the conversation you could be wearing a pink leotard and still make a girl respect and want you based on your conversation

one more thing as far as Position Of Power goes- so far you have takin the risk of rejection and made the first move by approaching a woman, and then you volunteer to take the risk again with the first call and in the meanwhile the female aint done a DAMN thing but sit there and let you do your little sales pitch- she has been thru it before she knows how it goes, no effort on her part-you will jump thru hoops to make it happen while she stands there and lets you, now ask youself who is really in the position of power?

tomazu

Don Juan
Reaction score
.. -that is what i'm tryna say-if i give a chick my # she does not have me waiting. she can not make me wait because i am more interested in tryna see if my mom called me today. ..
-------------

you surely have a point here, but I have to agree with antidump; because there are also girls out there who are not that decisive; they might have mixed feelings for you; now with antidumps methods you will surely miss out on some of them; BUT you will never get your hurt badly :-D and that's something, now isnt it?

ciao tomazu

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey people,

It's very hard to answer everyone so I'll say the following:

If you give a girl YOUR number you are waiting for her answer. You are only fooling yourself by saying you don't care if she calls. That's bull. That is a PASSIVE approach anyway. Women prefer the DIRECT approach. Eve n if a guy is confident the women wil l see you as PASSIVE and afraid to ask her for the number. Very few men say 'what's your number?' right out like that. That's what they like. That's a turn-on. Not 'call me' honey . A women will think she isn't very attractive that way.

Dizgal said "she would FORGET about a guy" if he waited seven days to call her. MOST women only give out their home phone numbers to the guys that are VERY interesting to them. They will remember you. So don' t believe her. However, SOME women (Dizgal?) do give out DOZENS of numbers and 'forget' the names of the guys that called. Here's what you do:

Anti-Dump: Hi Dizgal. This is Anti- Dump.

Dizgal: Anti-dump WHO?

Anti-Dump: Sorry, I must have the WRONG number. (hang up).

If she 'forgets' hang up and move on.

The purpose of the above 'guidelines' is NOT to get jerked around. Only a women that is REALLY interested in you will go out with you. You hope they 'forget'. That shows LOW interest. Better to get out EARLY than to have her cheat later in the relationship.

If you follow the above, like Tomazu said SOME good ones will get away. But you will almost never get burned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the Wondering Man: show a little less attention and keep trying with the same girl.

AD

[This message has been edited by Anti-Dump (edited 06-12-2000).]

PENZILLA

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far the "PHONE NUMBER" thing goes, I guess to exchange numbers, if it pleases you!
As thing goes, Im sticking to "getting her number". I know she has been through all the sh*t, and you know what the difference is, the difference is she does'nt have the power to take the 'iniative', only we (Men)do!(BIG DON taught me that!). Then again i might be wrong and it is akward for a women to call us first. Sitting there waiting for something to happen is NOT POWER! You know what happens when she just SIT there and WAIT... well, NOTHING! Only TAKING the INIATIVE and GOING into ACTION is POWER! It's good to WAIT, it signifies that your PATIENT,yada yada yada! NOTHING happens unless you MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN! (Trust me, relating to my experiences this year, i know) They(Women) have some POWER but the in the end, it's up to us to TAKE the INIATIVE and BUST A MOVE! POWER is not DORMANT, its in MOTION, i guess? If you still don't understand then your on your own. BIG DON i miss ya BRO! I need to you opinion to whether the logic to what im sayin is right. And also this bro needs some help too!

-PENZILLA

Leo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tomazu:
you surely have a point here, but I have to agree with antidump; because there are also girls out there who are not that decisive; they might have mixed feelings for you; now with antidumps methods you will surely miss out on some of them;
You're saying that indecisive girls wouldn't give out their number? I wouldn't be so sure. Some of the friend-girls I used to go to clubs with would give out a number just to get the guy to shut up and go away. Personally, this has led me to believe that getting the number doesn't mean squat as far as interest level goes ...

The advantage of giving out your number is that it's much less work: you simply give it out and don't wait for the call. An additional advantage is that it acts a screening mechanism because mildly interested or uninterested girls eliminate themselves by not calling, so you don't waste any more time with them. But you're probably unlikely to bag any shy or insecure women with this approach ...

------------------
Success lies on the far side of failure. - T. J. Watson

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leo brought up an important point. What about the FAKE number? Does that mean the number is unreliable for interest? No!

You never ask a women for her number after more than thirty minutes after talking to her. The shorter time the better. The guys that get the FAKE numbers are pests that hang around too long. She doesn't have to know you at all for you to ask for the number.

The date is where she learns about you and judges you. You talk for just a little while then ask. Then you LEAVE where ever you are. You are a man of mystery. Not a bigmouth and pest.

AD

Leo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Anti-Dump:
Leo brought up an important point. What about the FAKE number? Does that mean the number is unreliable for interest? No!

You never ask a women for her number after more than thirty minutes after talking to her. The shorter time the better. The guys that get the FAKE numbers are pests that hang around too long. She doesn't have to know you at all for you to ask for the number.
Dude, some of those guys were in and out of there in under fifteen. It's actually fun to watch when you're not on the receiving end! :p

------------------

Low Self Esteem

Don Juan
Reaction score
AD,
no disrespect intended-honestly, this aint no science. you are dealing with humans and emotions how can you possibly say you never ask a chick for her number after 30 minutes of talkin to her. why 30 minutes why not 15 how do yo you come up with 30. a lot of your rules have minimum and maximum amounts attached to them like we are dealing with a calculation or a computer or something. these are people and every situation is different. it seems ludicrous to me to attach these numbers to when something should and should not be done when it comes to meeting a girl, it sounds like something Chest Rockwell would say in Boogie Nights. there seems to be no emotion in your methods only calculations.

something else you said about calling the girl and her not immediately remembering who you are so you promptly say i have the wrong number and hang up, i just can not comprehend this-by you own rules this is what you did
1. you barely talked to her when you met her, a few minutes at the most
2.you did not tell her too much of nuthin about you
3. you wait at least 4 days to call her for the first stime
4. you call her and say your name-a name which she prolly only heard you say once days ago and if she doesn't immediately recognize you than it's over because chances are she would cheat on you later.
all of this seems ridiculous to me. it sounds to me that you have been burned badly in the past (as have I) and you have came up with all of these rules and regulations to protect your feelings or to make sure that the whole ordeal goes 100% of your way. you are eliminating human nature in you whole equation.
here is an example: i dam near guarantee that you would advise some-one this;
if a chick calls you for the first time and says hi this is Susie, never say oh hi Susie how are you doing.because this would make it sound as if you have been waiting for her to call. you would prolly tell them to say: Susie? Susie who, refresh my memory,
but if a girl does that to you than hang up.

PS. you guys don't have to follow any of these rules and you can still get girls. we are just getting down to individual techniques and what works for us

and to Penzilla- you have me wrong i DO get it that is why i got strong opinions

in honor of my friend AD's previous post and his "man of mystery" words I will be changing my name to Austin Powers!

Joseph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, when a girl calls you, you should be very happy to hear from her. The conversation should be short, upbeat, and should impress on her that her calling you was a major bright point in your day but you have things to do. Then, end the conversation before it dies. "Thank you very much for calling. It was really great to hear from you. I have a ton of stuff to attend to so I better get started. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

Leo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Low Self Esteem:
PS. you guys don't have to follow any of these rules and you can still get girls. we are just getting down to individual techniques and what works for us.
Keep in mind that one of the reasons there's a lot of flexibility in the rules is because there's many different types of girls out there. Every time you apply a particular strategy, you appeal to some of them while eliminating the rest.

I have no doubt that AD's rigid rules are successful with a certain subset of women, just like "The Rules" are successful in ensnaring a certain type of man. What bothers me is that the type of woman they would work on is not likely the type of woman I would want. I think this self-selection is something we don't consider much on this forum. In fact, one of the things I dislike about this forum is that there's a lot of "inbreeding" - the same methods are championed over and over again, and thus gain credibility. People don't often stop to think if these methods attract the kind of girl they want ...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Leo (edited 06-13-2000).]

Dizgal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-Dump:
Funny little scenario, but not exactly what I was talking about when I stated that I "forget" about the guy who decides to call me after 7 days. What I mean by forget was move-on, not like forget as in a type of memory loss.
Actually, I'm pretty picky about who I give my number.
Let me put it this way....If a guy says he's going to call me in a few days, I expect to hear from him in a few days. If he doesn't I think:
a) he doesn't know what "a few days" means, which means his vocabulary is lacking and therefore would not have the capacity to keep up with me in a normal conversation;
b)Is to lazy to pick-up the phone, so he probably would be not only lazy but generally boring;
c) knew he wasn't going to call me in a few days, and said it anyway, so he's a liar....;
d)is playing games, in which case I don't want to or have the inclination to deal with that kind of crap because I have better things to do then play mind games.

In all these scenarious the guy doesn't come off to well .

And it doesn't mean that I had a low interest in the first place, because I wouldn't have given my number out if I didn't have an interest. What it shows is that I value myself and my time enough not to feel the need to waste my time playing games. Because If I wanted to play games I would play monopoly or road rash(love that game).

------------------
Love is stronger than pride

PENZILLA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess i've used the word "Strictly" wrongly. But it's up to you guys. Those codes, those rules are rules. They are not laws but methods and discipline of getting the Honey Bunny you want! If you don't like it and if you think it does'nt work, then don't use it! Not all rules, codes, laws, and methods are perfect! None of them, because they are made by imperfect humans like us! I don't wanna waste my time or energy on debating this thing! If you don't like then DON'T USE IT! PERIOD! It's up to you to make it work and MAKE some SENSE about IT, Dang it!

-PENZILLA

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dizgal,

Any guy that says "I'll call you" is doing it all wrong.

I say "what's your home phone numer?" . After I get it I say "well it was nice meeting you. I've got to go". Then I do a little SILENT wave and LEAVE.

I never say 'I'll call you' because women NEVER believe it. And all the other guys do that. I am DIFFERENT. The women doesn't know if I'll call at all. You said yourself you are very picky. I say you would wait nine days because the guy must be VERY special. If the guy DIDN'T say he would call and you thought he was another TOM CRUISE, Dizgal, YOU WOULD GO ON A DATE WITH HIM!

AD

[This message has been edited by Anti-Dump (edited 06-13-2000).]

MaMo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
right on buddy im sick and tired of all this argueing. its a shame when all people do on here is criticize other peoples posts. i like to see positive things, not negative.

Austin Powers

Don Juan
Reaction score
MaMo,
Call it what you want but this is a friggin message board, it's for people to post their opinions. Better yet lets all just reply to every post and agree with everything every one else says. That would be exciting and something to look forward to. How can you call someone having a difference of opinion negative? I guess you are negative then for criticising the posts you are speaking of.

------------------
International Man Of Mystery

Formerly, Low Self Esteem

Leo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MaMo:
right on buddy im sick and tired of all this argueing. its a shame when all people do on here is criticize other peoples posts. i like to see positive things, not negative.
Actually, you are the first person to be truly negative. And if I just wanted to "see positive things", I wouldn't come to a message board; I can delude myself perfectly well inside my own head.

I'm glad we finally have some differing opinions; this board is often much too incestuous for my comfort ... Anytime you see someone preaching something with absolute certainty, it's a good bet that they don't have a clue what they're talking about ...

------------------