Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The pedophile next door

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt really read any of the other replies but i think that you should go to your state's registry page and look him up, print the page out with the details to take to the homeowners association. tell them you are friends and wish to remain anonymous about this but you were just informed that he is a registered sex offender after she brought him to your turkey day dinner around your child, the whole time aware of it but not disclosing any information to you.
the home owners association can make her do anything they want, after all. if they don't like the color of her shutters, they can make her replace or repaint them. if they dont like her flowers, they can give her a violation. the home owners association can be brutal!! they will get to the bottom of it, but first you gotta go in and tell them.
telling a few busy body neighbors that like the gossip, that would work wonders.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
penkitten said:
i didnt really read any of the other replies but i think that you should go to your state's registry page and look him up, print the page out with the details to take to the homeowners association. tell them you are friends and wish to remain anonymous about this but you were just informed that he is a registered sex offender after she brought him to your turkey day dinner around your child, the whole time aware of it but not disclosing any information to you.
the home owners association can make her do anything they want, after all. if they don't like the color of her shutters, they can make her replace or repaint them. if they dont like her flowers, they can give her a violation. the home owners association can be brutal!! they will get to the bottom of it, but first you gotta go in and tell them.
telling a few busy body neighbors that like the gossip, that would work wonders.
This is why I admire you so damned much.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean, if they cant evict her, which i think they can in this case... they can make her do so much stuff to her home and yard that she will not be able to afford to live there anymore and she will have to move.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They may not be able to evict her. But they may be concerned to present a by law that enforces certain code regulations. They can place fines or a lien if she doesn't comply. If they invoke a by law or regulation that states that an owner cannot have a certain 'disagreeable persona non grata" in their home, the Association does have authortiy and can make her life a living hell.

KS, if you go to the Assoc, I am positive they will hear you out, and send a letter advising her to read the by laws and regulations, and not invite that person back to her home or be on the property of any other home owner, and any violation will be met with fines, and/or a lien.
As a home owner you are automatically agreeing to the regualtions enacted and enforced by the Homeowners assoc. She might comply, if she doesnt want to make waves, or she may get pissed and get a lwayer.
She might not be able to invoke 'right to privacy" or 'private property" protection, IMHO. This may be iffy, since Homeowners regulations do not have jurisdiction over state laws and the state's constitution.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma, I as much as any despise pedophilles. Actually I lothe them so much if I heard they had engaged in sexual acivitys with a child, I would probably beat them to death on the spot.

But you are over reacting, I have a 8yr old bro a 7yr old sis and a 5 yr old bro... So I know where you stand, the trouble is that you feel thretened by an external force, perhaps not only the loser who tried to get in the 15yr old girls pants (most girls lose their virginity at that age). Not only that I remember compeating with a friend of mine for a girl which we later found out was fifteen (this was back when I was 18) he won and to this day I hate him for it.

Thing is chief you can't protect em forever, but you can give em the tools to defend themselves, and that is exactly what I will be giving my bros and sis.

Hope I was of some help

Love

Amethyst

P.D. reading the rest of the posts I agree, it must of been terrifying to learn that after you invited them over.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Although I value your input you're way off young brother.

I'm not threatened by this idiot. What pisses me off is that Mrs K's ex-pal thought that it was ok to withhold this info from us.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude....this is insane. def hang out w/better ppl from now on man...trust ur 6th sense.

hell, i remember in grade school i didn't live in the best neighbor hood and my friend (girl) would walk home w/me and sometimes a fukin car would like follow us and invite the girl in and tell me to fvck off.

bad times man...i hate these pedo fukers...if i could kill one a day i'd be stress free man...these ppl are monsters. TAKE PK'S ADVICE AND REPORT THIS WOMAN TO UR ASSOCIATION. THAT IS UR GODDAMNED RIGHT

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE IN PEACE AND NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS FVK TOUCHING YOUR KID. That dumb hor of a neighbor should be punished as well, but again...report them I assure u it will be taken care of. Best of luck w/this mate