Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Peaceful War

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How you ever really thought about it guys. How huge sex really is? There have been plenty of posts out there that have said it isn’t a big deal, how sexual rejection is something you should just shrug off as no big deal. But how many really abide by that credo? Sex is everywhere. It has been the most thought-of, controversial, and discussed act a human being can participate in. All this philosophy that stresses the individual’s greatness just kind of blows away in the presence of sex. It’s scary how influenced we are by it, in every aspect of our lives. We’ve been programmed to view sex as the ultimate self-fulfilling goal in life. Sex is one thing that hasn’t changed over time.

Pass-times and phenomena have come and gone as technology allowed them, but isn’t it interesting that the highest level of interest has always been filled by an act that requires no technology at all. It is the single thing in human existence that hasn’t been forgotten or tossed aside, under any circumstance. There have been movements to completely eradicate the pleasure and freedom in it, but none have been even remotely successful. Even the people who damned Hugh Hefner to hell were going home from their protests and having wild sex; those who weren’t were hypocrites who were up in arms against their sexuality. It has sparked so much debate, so much controversy. It has even passed to the back of our minds. When was the last time you realized how great of a hold sex has on you?

We can sit here on this website and say what we want, but it doesn’t change the fact that we came to this site because of sex, or even the fact that the site itself exists because of sex. I guess it’s kind of scary; what humans will do in the face of sex. Most would stab their best friend in the back if it meant they could get laid by something as trivial as an “hb7”. So much desperation, so much hate, so much confusion over something as ridiculous as sex. The entire course of history could’ve be changed over one case of rejection. Had Hitler not been rejected by not only sex but society as well, imagine how different history could be. I know it is overly simplistic to say that a single rejection could have that kind of hold in driving the course of history, but isn’t it incredible just how the totally ridiculous things in life can sometimes be the most important to us? Just about everyone’s sex life/dating personality is decided in their first 5 cases of rejection or acceptance. Those first five utterly worthless cases of nonsense can be the determining factor in the quality of life we live. Scary how “in control” we really are of our lives…

We can come up with whatever the hell we want. We justify whatever we want to. We can lie to ourselves to the point of losing all grasp on reality. We can do whatever the hell we want to. And that’s just the point. I don’t know if it’s fear or laziness, but for some reason there is a natural human tendency to hate ourselves. We shoot ourselves in the foot every time we make a trivial mistake. We can’t accept ourselves as anything less than perfect. To simply give up on that notion must be the most relieving feeling, but I still continue to hold to my fears, doubts, and insecurities, and I can’t tell you why. Some of you might wonder why I’ve rambled on for so long. It’s just to let you know how ridiculous your struggle really is; no matter what it may be. For those of you trying to become a DJ, those of you who are Djs, it doesn’t matter. None of this **** matters. Society is joke, sex is a joke, and just about every aspect of the life we have come to love is a joke that someone else is playing on us. We haven’t come up with our own ideas, they’ve been fed to us along with the other mashed up **** known as baby food. It’s all just one big popularity contest anyways. Do you really want to be a part of that? I sure as hell don’t.

I’m starting to think that this whole gimmick of how omnipotent sex, love and dating is is simply a crock of ****. I don’t mean that theoretically and I sure as hell don’t mean it as motivation for desperate losers to get some confidence. I mean it quite literally. Dating is bull****. Sex is bull****. Love how they portray it in the movies is bull****. Love is something so much greater than that. Love cannot and should not be limited to one or even 20 individuals.

Dating, sex, and more importantly life should not be overly stressful. You should go out because you want to have a fun time, not because everyone else is doing it. You should do things to have fun, not because you are simply supposed to. Everything exists for you. You take and leave what you want. That choice is always there. If dating causes you stress, then leave it behind. Trust me it’s a lot easier than you may think. I’ll say it one more time,

EVERYTHING EXISTS FOR YOU

The sooner you realize that the closer you’ll be to happiness.

How close are you really?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you continue to fight Mr.Anderson? [...]

Because I choose to.

Good post. I'm moved.

Smoothflow

Don Juan
Reaction score
This society we live in at the moment feeds us poison. Everything we consume and absorb is poison. From the water they give to us all the way to the media whos sole purpose is to brainwash us. Make us more confused. Life is simple, but this society makes it way more complicated then it truly is. I refuse to follow this societies way of life, and create my own unique way of life. Which will make me even more content.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with all of this. It truly is amazing how one single rejection could change so many things. Not just with the Hitler example, but with many other things... think about it. Many kids are afraid of talking to girls these days because of one or two major rejections (and because they think it really means alot). Let's face it, people are afraid that societies and other peoples oppinions on them is the world. Kids follow groups and try to be cool so that they aren't rejected. It's ridiculous. I was one of them until recently, and lately I'm that much happier with myself for doing what I love, not what the cool kids love. Be yourself. Do what you love. Girls don't mean squat in the end.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey brodah, ive thought a lot about this subject and ive come to some well-formed conclusions.

1. Everything means nothing. We're all gonna die and in the end there will be no trace the human race even existed.

2. Sex is an undeniable, undefeatable part of every living thing on this planet including humans. As smart as we may be, we can only control sex to a degree. Some people cant control it all. No one can completely conquer it, it is ingrained in our brains as much as the desire to eat drink and sleep. It is a biological need that will cause much discomfort in most if it is ignored.

Nature doesnt **** around. When nature made us, she didnt **** around either. She knew what she was creating, and she made sure we wouldnt be able to break her hold on us and endanger the continuation of life.

And though i have tryed so hard, i find i can not break that hold either. If you find that you can, please tell me how....and im not really interested in cutting my balls off, though i doubt that would stop it either.

sosofresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
you kno, your rite. it's a paradoxical (not too sure if that's even a word) thing. sometimes i'm depressed to think that the human race is a species full of insecure followers. i think that the world was better off when everyone was baby. when we were babies, no one told us how to think and what was important (like sex for example). we never knew what fear, success, or failure was like. all we need was some good breast milk and a nice pair of diapers and when we wanted to say hi to someone we just did it, epecially if it was a female. no one told us that to talk to a girl you had to say something special, we just did it. we did it with no fear at all. when we were little, we knew no limit. if only we were able to reclaim this state of ignorant bliss (so to speak), then and only then would we be great.

(i have no idea wat i said but i hope it sounded good)