Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Paranoia on this board is off the charts.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first joined this board, it was mostly about getting advice on dating, reading the DJ Bible and putting up field reports. Anytime there was an argument, it was usually about wether or not the advice on whichever thread was garbage or not. Now it seems that a lot the current members would rather whine and complain about how the homo-fem-nazi's are destroying the destroying everything. And that is not even counting the people who think the world is going to end for other reasons.

Some people on here even go so far as to advocate removing civil liberties and encourage the use of violence against women.

I don't think that a lot of the beliefs on this board are normal, much less healthy. I am sure that a couple of morons on here are going to say that I don't know what I am talking about because the gay mafia has brainwashed me.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a long time lurker, I agree the tone has changed a bit regarding some people (there are some very cynical lads, to say the least). I tend to quickly figure out which threads are headed that way and abandon them.

With that being said, this is still the best forum ever!

The Gambler

Reaction score
Yup, it seems the OP's description is accurate. These posters who are "out there" are usually easy to spot, especially when they have thousands of posts yet never talk about ways to meet/date women in the real world, but they are always angry.

It's odd when some members post about ways to meet women, and then other members then seem to attack those posts. Then there are tons of other posts/comments that call women and other members names (some even say things like "women are sh*t," and those sorts of things), so if that's their beliefs then why are they even posting on a board that is possibly supposed to be about meeting/dating what they call sh*t. Not to sound paranoid but only to explain some of the paranoia posts, some have said there is many sites that have posters on them even higher ups that joined the site who are secretly anti-PUA (guys who are anti-DJ/anti-Game/anti-women/anti-Meeting women, whatever term that is used for those of us who are genuinely trying to improve at meeting women), so this could explain some of it.

So, if someone has a post about ways to meet women/issues on dating that they are authentically trying to talk about, and then some posters start complaining about women and start going off on him, and if other members ask why would some other members on a site about meeting women just start going off on all women and also go off about him trying to improve with meeting/dating women, then this is one possible explanation.

There are some other guys who are immature, h*ters, have an agenda, head cases, or just confused.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you please link us any of this post which suggest to use violence against women?

I got what you mean but you are exagerating way too much, if you dislike comments about the conditions of modern society (media,law,gov etc) simply skip those threads but dont make the mistake of considering the dating field completely unconnected to society.

Dating and mating reflects the health and the direction of the whole population, its culture and its rules.

I say again, show us some of those post who suggest the use of violence against women, simply copy and paste without quoting if you want to avoid tension with other users.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Would you please link us any of this post which suggest to use violence against women?

I got what you mean but you are exagerating way too much, if you dislike comments about the conditions of modern society (media,law,gov etc) simply skip those threads but dont make the mistake of considering the dating field completely unconnected to society.

Dating and mating reflects the health and the direction of the whole population, its culture and its rules.

I say again, show us some of those post who suggest the use of violence against women, simply copy and paste without quoting if you want to avoid tension with other users.
The topic "Should a man hit his woman to establish bad boy game cred?" from this past week might qualify. And yes, I'm smart enough to understand the context of the question and replies (which are overwhelmingly anti-punching, LOL).

I think the focus SharinganUser's original statement was how some guys here think women are anti-male due to societal programming and a feminist conspiracy. I tend to take your side of the coin, Who Dares Wins, and think most women are still looking for the true Good Guys, regardless of what the television tells them to look for.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF!?

crying beta wolf!

show post/thread thats advocating violence against women or be shunned from the pack to forever rome the board alone and die

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie24 said:
WTF!?

crying beta wolf!

show post/thread thats advocating violence against women or be shunned from the pack to forever rome the board alone and die

You are 37 years old, please write like it. Otherwise if you don't have anything substantial to post then don't post anything at all. Thank you.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
You are 37 years old, please write like it. Otherwise if you don't have anything substantial to post then don't post anything at all. Thank you.
is this how 37 years old are suppose to write?:moon:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a transition period after you "unplug". You're going to eventually become cynical and slightly misogynist after your fully open your eyes. Learning the true nature of woman is a hard pillow to swallow. It's happened to a lot of great posters, look at Pook.

-Scars

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
It's just a transition period after you "unplug". You're going to eventually become cynical and slightly misogynist after your fully open your eyes. Learning the true nature of woman is a hard pillow to swallow. It's happened to a lot of great posters, look at Pook.

-Scars

Pook is overrated

and has anyone seen a video much less a picture of that guy?

for all we know he could have been a 5'5 240 pound nerd

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
ppl have been b1txhing about this issue for weeks, tour pathetic copycat post is not substantial

Show a link to the thread I was copycatting. I wasn't aware that this topic was already made as I don't spend that much time on this forum, much less keep track of what everyone else writes.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie24 said:
is this how 37 years old are suppose to write?:moon:
Georgie boy gets all the high school chicks.

Scars said:
Learning the true nature of woman is a hard pillow to swallow.
This is how the world works, accept it or suffer. Either way it's not changing. So why beat yourself up about it with cynicism? Do what you need to do and ignore the rest.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Georgie boy gets all the high school chicks.

This is how the world works, accept it or suffer. Either way it's not changing. So why beat yourself up about it with cynicism? Do what you need to do and ignore the rest.
I know this. I'm just illustrating why a lot of posters here may act in such a manner. It's why Pook left, and in my theory why KX did too (or at least doesn't frequent as much). I went through an extreme woman-hating phase as well. But I quickly learned that bashing woman doesn't do a damn thing. Law 38: Think as you like, but behave like others.

I think Rollo outlined this topic pretty well in his blog: http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/the-5-stages-of-unplugging/

-Scars

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Scars said:

-Scars
Pook was never misogynistic, as a matter of fact none of his posts even came close to displaying hatred of women. It was a bullsh!t throwaway accusation just to be confrontational for confrontational's sake by that old cluster B with penis envy wyldfire in one of her "look at me, look at me" posts. At the time she had an assortment of 2 or 3 faggy estrogenado's following all her posts who ran with it. A few posters even challenged her to quote where this supposed breakdown of pook actually happened, obviously she never could.

Fast forward about 1 or 2 years and it had snowballed into pook's big meltdown where he was pushing the boundaries of sanity and had turned to the "darkside" :crackup: . In short it never happened.

edit: I just made a word up.

georgie24 said:
WTF!?

crying beta wolf!

+1. Well said.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
When I first joined this board, it was mostly about getting advice on dating, reading the DJ Bible and putting up field reports. Anytime there was an argument, it was usually about wether or not the advice on whichever thread was garbage or not. Now it seems that a lot the current members would rather whine and complain about how the homo-fem-nazi's are destroying the destroying everything. And that is not even counting the people who think the world is going to end for other reasons.

Some people on here even go so far as to advocate removing civil liberties and encourage the use of violence against women.

I don't think that a lot of the beliefs on this board are normal, much less healthy. I am sure that a couple of morons on here are going to say that I don't know what I am talking about because the gay mafia has brainwashed me.
That's why I pretty much only read the Health + Fitness board nowadays - or at least I did, 'til it filled up with bots from Mumbai. Reading Anything Else is like reading a Coast to Coast AM forum.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
notice the AFC/betA way of thinking now?

examine the thread topic and you can clearly see EMOTIONAL PROTECTING BEHAVIOR

i agree once your unplugged it all makes sense

playing tug of war with AFC/beta males is same rational as push/pull with WOMEN!

tAke that to class bishess!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes paranoia simply means you have all the facts.