“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The other side of the mirror...Reverse angles

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Thank you gentlemen, I am back actually posting stuff in the HS Forum! *Waits for cheering* *Crickets chirp* I can tell I'm still a hit. Now, onto the main point.

Now, all you guys out there who don't feel like they know a lot about females or how to get them, listen up. Take a look in the mirror and what do you see? If you said "yourself" then you are wrong. The image you see infront of you is the person you should become. What do I mean?

The basics of a mirror are simple. It shows the a reverse angle of whatever is placed infront of it. Meaning, you are staring at the reverse of yourself. Can't look people in the eye in person? The person in the mirror can. Can't talk to people? The mirror man can. Lack confidence in yourself? The mirror doesn't.

What is the point? Think about everything that is wrong with you. Hell, write it down. That is who you are in person.

Now, write down what the opposite of your flaws would be.

Ex: Flaw - Can't maintain eye contact
Opposite - Can look anyone in the eye

The opposite is the reveresed angle. Once you list your flaws and get rid of them, you are the opposite (the person in the mirror) of the person you started out as (the person looking in the mirror.)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Simple, not confusing....I like it.;)
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
What about Circus mirrors...:D

Simple... yet could use more.
 

Columbia

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Yes, a good tip. It's nice and simple, which is just as well considering some of the mental calibre at this site :p .
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top