"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

The Orange Jacket

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
A while back, I had to purchase a new work jacket. I figured I'd get one of those neon orange ones so cars can see me when I'm doing something at my work vehicle. I really didn't think much of it other than having it for safety.

Well, fvck me. I have NEVER turned so many women's heads in my life with a single article of clothing. The jacket makes me look like a construction worker, and it draws attention like mad. The psychological connection between a strong, hard working man who makes good money and a neon orange jacket seems to be highly present in a woman's mind.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,960
Hmm, wouldn't have guessed that in a million years. Maybe they're expecting you to whistle at them.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Same thing man, I recently purchased a VHF portable radio, and whenever I have it out, it turns heads. Baofeng UV-5R 8 watt, plus antenna nagoya na-701, I have na-771 very long one. I think your jacket and my radio come across as some sort of 'authority'.
 
Top