Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Orange Jacket

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back, I had to purchase a new work jacket. I figured I'd get one of those neon orange ones so cars can see me when I'm doing something at my work vehicle. I really didn't think much of it other than having it for safety.

Well, fvck me. I have NEVER turned so many women's heads in my life with a single article of clothing. The jacket makes me look like a construction worker, and it draws attention like mad. The psychological connection between a strong, hard working man who makes good money and a neon orange jacket seems to be highly present in a woman's mind.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, wouldn't have guessed that in a million years. Maybe they're expecting you to whistle at them.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Same thing man, I recently purchased a VHF portable radio, and whenever I have it out, it turns heads. Baofeng UV-5R 8 watt, plus antenna nagoya na-701, I have na-771 very long one. I think your jacket and my radio come across as some sort of 'authority'.