Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Only Time The Guy Has The Power Is When...

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
True power isn't controlling the actions of others, it is the degree to which we have control over ourselves and our own actions.

If you allow yourself to be controlled by a woman, then yes, you are powerless.
Did I have to mention that Rollo Tomassi rules?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are pathetic in many ways. The only source of power they CAN use against men is sex. Assuming that the guy is not an AFC and that the man can control his sexual urges, the woman has ZERO power.

Sex is the only weapon in their arsenal, but DJ's got a whole lot more. :rockon:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The person who holds the power in the relationship is always the one who cares about themselves MORE than they do the other person. That doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't care about the other person...only that you never hurt yourself in the process of loving someone else. If loving a person makes you unable to love yourself at least as much as you do the other person...THEN you are screwed.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
The person who holds the power in the relationship is always the one who cares about themselves MORE than they do the other person. That doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't care about the other person...only that you never hurt yourself in the process of loving someone else. If loving a person makes you unable to love yourself at least as much as you do the other person...THEN you are screwed.
So do you agree or disagree with me?

I speak mainly from my own experience and the experiences of my friends. Whenever I was with a girl, the only time I felt I had any power over the relationship was when I was losing interest. Other times, when I liked the girl and the interest stayed strong, it was harder to control my feelings. Even if you do your best to maintain self-control, sometimes your body language will still show that insecurity of seeing her talk to another guy or finding out that she has something else to do that doesn't include you. The more you worry about her leaving you behind, the more it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. I have to admit that it's been a while since I've had feelings for a girl beyond the flirting/hookup stage so I can't really say whether or not I could maintain a proper power dynamic now that I've picked up some tips from this site. But from past experience, I couldn't.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Holy bump the threads Batman!
It's my new job!

Gotta love the search feature, so much gold buried on this forum! :up:

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have alot of friends (practically everyone that is in an ltr) that do *not* have the power in their relationship so i believe i can contribute some insight.
Beyond the typical afc behaviour they exhibit of supplication and having their gfs on a higher pedestal than a queen i believe there is one main reason they can't get the upper hand.
They can't separate "me" from "us",hell they can't decide what kind of food to eat before asking their gfs.As said you must have priorities and #1 should be you.Then you have the power in the relationship.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GloriouslyInsane said:
I have alot of friends (practically everyone that is in an ltr) that do *not* have the power in their relationship ............
Yet they are in relationship. It seems to me that women naturally love strong men but racionaly go for wussies. They are used to have all the power. It doesnt get their panties wet like strong independent Man but it has soooo much other better aspects....with power there is freedom (it is their way all ways) and there should be responsibility too but she is just a litle girl.
When she encounters strong man she cant control....she is curious, maybe it makes her horny but after some serious thinking....'naaah it is better to be safe and in power...lets read some romance novel instead.'

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically your statement says your AFC. The don ALWAYS has the power. The only time its close to being even is... before you get her number.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IamtheAlphamale said:
Basically your statement says your AFC. The don ALWAYS has the power. The only time its close to being even is... before you get her number.
Or when she has her lips wrapped around.... Well, you get the idea... ;)

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
I definitely disagree. So what, you're only supposed to fvck a girl or have a relationship with someone you have no interest in?

You can still like someone and remain in control of your emotions. I agree with the person who said that it's when you care more about the pther person than yourself that you're screwed.

You can be interested in someone and still keep control, like pretty much everything it ties in with self-respect.
You say that there is no point in having a relationship with someone you have no interest in? Let me ask you this: What's the point of being in a relationship where you have to control your emotions in order to make it last? Are you actually enjoying the relationship by doing so? In other words, what's the difference between not being disinterested in a girl and controlling your emotions for a girl?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My only contribution to this thread would be

"Chuck Norris' keyboard has no CTRL key. Chuck Norris is always in control."

Be Chuck Norris.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AZTECA said:
A True man, not Guy, has always the power.

A man knows to treat his women to the point they always come back for more. That is "power," the ability to know not wat a woman wants, but what she needs....mang, I had to learn the hard way, but my experiences tell me knowing what a woman needs is enough to keep her satisfied and coming back (sometimes begging) for more...

AZTECA out.....

Very solid answer, but how does one figure out what these needs are?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
"Chuck Norris' keyboard has no CTRL key. Chuck Norris is always in control."

Be Chuck Norris.
:crackup: :up: :crackup:

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Juan Man, what gives?

He says,

"The Only Time the Guy Has Power is when: he is no longer interested in the girl. If you still like her, then you are fvcked. Who here would disagree?"

Dude? The whole point of this is supposed to be leading to overall happiness and joy. It's about being able to attract women while STILL keeping your peace and joy.

Juan Man....if I don't like the chick, then why even fvckin bother? There's nothing wrong with "liking" the chick....matter of fact, guys don't get laid for the main reason of NOT LIKING THE CHICK!

They hide the fact that they like her. They should naturally be sexually attracted to her, now all they need to do is learn how to control it smoothly and seductively.

It's not about being a jerk, a bad boy, a nice guy, or a gay guy. Again, it's about being sexual and learning how to control and channel it.

Juan Man you spend so much time flaming me on these boards, you need to try reading and listenin to some of the "bullshyt" that I have to say.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are dogs! If you are interested in a woman like you are interested in having a dog - you will get her!

Put her on a leash and throw stones at her!