Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The only thing women care about in marriage

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a man’s resources.

A woman would generally sign ANYTHING in a prenup except her cash out option.
Why? Because women are on the clock, they view their time more valuable than men, they are only fertile or attractive so for long so they need to leave the OPTION open to get paid.

Give a man to sign a prenup, he would sign anything. Why? Because men don’t view women the same way women view men. Women only care about a man’s resources. Men only care if the women is hot.

Put it another way, lets put in a prenup

- she can smoke
- she doesnt have to work
- she doesn’t have to take care of the home
- she doesn't have to be nice to the man‘s family
- she will be treated like Queen

But:

she only thing she cannot do, under any circumstances, is CASH OUT. That’s means in case of divorce, she gets a Diet Coke and a ride to the airport. Would she sign?

Not saying women are “good” and “bad”, just saying it’s the way they are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a man’s resources.

A woman would generally sign ANYTHING in a prenup except her cash out option.
Why? Because women are on the clock, they view their time more valuable than men, they are only fertile or attractive so for long so they need to leave the OPTION open to get paid.

Give a man to sign a prenup, he would sign anything. Why? Because men don’t view women the same way women view men. Women only care about a man’s resources. Men only care if the women is hot.

Put it another way, lets put in a prenup

- she can smoke
- she doesnt have to work
- she doesn’t have to take care of the home
- she doesn't have to be nice to the man‘s family
- she will be treated like Queen

But:

she only thing she cannot do, under any circumstances, is CASH OUT. That’s means in case of divorce, she gets a Diet Coke and a ride to the airport. Would she sign?

Not saying women are “good” and “bad”, just saying it’s the way they are.
No "cashing out"?, 85% would refuse to play.

Reaction score
I married a very good woman that I met at church.She is 29 I am 50.She was also a virgin (and I was celibate ) Interest level is key.Read Anti - dump on SS.You MUST have your interest level machine running and know how to use it.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Badboy89, the one thing a woman values more than a man’s resources is a man’s willingness to commit his resources to the woman.

A prenup puts into doubt a man’s willingness to commit resources.

Willingness to commit resources is the foundation for the woman’s emotional connection to the man.

A prenup is man’s attemp to out think biology. A man can out think a woman but he cannot out think biology.

Best to go with biology and ride it like a wave. Good luck!

Reaction score
Badboy89, the one thing a woman values more than a man’s resources is a man’s willingness to commit his resources to the woman.

Willingness to commit resources is the foundation for the woman’s emotional connection to the man.

A prenup is man’s attemp to out think biology. A man can out think a woman but he cannot out think biology.

Hogwash on the prenup.No need for a prenup if her interest level is in the stratosphere.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score

Frankly, if I was looking to get married to a woman and she refused to sign or if she put up ANY RESISTANCE to the idea of a prenup, I would dump her so fast her head would spin. That is a HUGE RED FLAG!

You don't lock your doors because everyone will rob you, you do so because of the one who might. There are literally hundreds of stories of men who were deeply in love with their SO who then cheated on him and when he left her she raked him across the coals as they were in disbelief of the person their wife really was.

I used to think pre nups were sort of a sign of insecurity or having one foot out the door, but after reading some of the horror stories on the internet (which were shocking because I could never imagine women turning on the ones the claimed to love so quickly) I came to accept the reality that it does happen.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
We that's obvious. If you marry a woman you're literally designating yourself as a provider.

The problem with this is you can't be seen as her lover and tingles-generator because she's secured you and the challenge is gone. She'll take your provisioning in the marriage, and simultaneously fantasize about banging the dudes who refused to marry her.
You can still be an Alpha Provider, Nobody would call Christiano Ronaldo a beta for getting married.

What most guys don't realise is, the game doesn't end after marriage. You always need to be on your toes. Too many guys get way too comfortable, they forsake their friends and hobbies only to end up as homebodies. They spend all their time at home, and the women get sick of seeing them so often. They also let them selves go physically and don't do anything spontaneous.

The women then get bored and look for excitement elsewhere. The reason that lockdown resulted in so many divorces is the same. The guy is around 24/7 so there is no more mystery.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Most guys don't have the super high fame status and social proof of Ronaldo. So, it's not a useful example.

What's even more interesting is watching celebrities like Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp get married and then get their ass kicked.

The game doesn't end with marriage. In fact it gets even harder. You're over-exposed to her, and no matter what you do the mystery and the challenge will decrease for her over time after you're committed. No way around it. The guy who represents a challenge and a mystery will always be more attractive. It's just the way women are and it can't be changed.
It's normal for couples to move in and out of boredom (or conflict, for that matter) at any point in a marriage, especially if they are looking to their partner to fill up their empty bucket or to be responsible for their happiness.

This is a direct result of a lack of focus on your own life plan and personal growth. A successful relationship is the same as a marriage. Things don't magically change when you sign that paper.

I bet 90% of marriages wouldn't end in divorce if the man just kept his Hobbies,friends and Goals around.

Brad Pitts case is really interesting, from what I heard Jolie wanted to turn her Son into a woman. Brad was against that and it led to the divorce. The woman he married was insane from the start, she kissed her brother and had a necklace of her own blood.