Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ONLY THING that makes something you say or do look weird or stupid...

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is completely true, I so wish I knew this earlier instead of wasting time. This scenario is called 'having the stronger reality' so that if your reality is stronger than other peoples it will draw people into it and they will believe it. The beaty of it is that if you are authentic even if people think you are weird you wont care, so you can't lose because you aren't looking for their validation! Ironically it is also a lot more likely to attain it.

If an ugly old man walked in and was totally comfrotable with the girls and had complete confidence, would they **** him?
Yes.

That's not the ONLY thing that will make you look weird.

The weirdest people are comfrotable with themselves.. does not make them normal at all.
You sure? Think about it. Don't you think it's weirder when someone who say is shy and insecure tries to be funny?

When insecure people do weird things people just think their shy.

When secure people do weird things people just think their insane. Not normal.
When insecure people do weird thinks its weird. When secure people do weird thinks its cool or quirky or eccentric. Think of some cool people you know that can get away with weird sh!t that would make someone of lower value look like a complete tool.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
DJVladdy said:
No bump, tech...

To me, judging by the way OP is writing, he is one of those artsy-fartsy/magic cards/dungeons and dragons nerds.
And chances are, he doesn't give two ****s about what you think of him...that's the beauty of it!

This is a great thread...very true stuff. :up:

I mean, think about it....why are rockstars cool? Not just because they make a lot of money. Not just because people love them...it's because they do whatever the **** they want, whenever the **** they want. Of course, they also have the money to clean up the damage...