Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The only fans reverse their policy yet again?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We still got some great videos out of this whole debacle though, a real highlight reel of the thot mind in overdrive

I had a whole comp of the thots earlier but it looks like its gone, beginning of the video is the best one.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the girls who made millions on the site made a big stink on social media. But idk how OnlyFans got around whatever made them stop in the first place. It’s not like they had moral obligations or anything?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OnlyFans has had a huge pandemic. Women realize it is easy money. The thirsty, male simps are what keeps OnlyFans going.

Serenity

Reaction score
All the girls who made millions on the site made a big stink on social media. But idk how OnlyFans got around whatever made them stop in the first place. It’s not like they had moral obligations or anything?
It was their bank/payment provider who demanded they removed that type of content. When given the choice of no money vs. a lot less money, OnlyFans wisely (from a business standpoint) chose less money and got prepared to make the best of their platform that way.

Apparently they figured out how to continue as before. My guess is that the bank/payment provider realized how massive of a loss it is to them and did a 180. They wanted to take a moral high ground, but realized it would cost them a lot so they chose money instead, as most businesses would.

Just like YouTube, but in that case their source of income was advertisers so they bend to their will to the detriment of their users.

Money is a huge factor in this turnaround.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't help thinking some bigtime bank executive pulled this because he was mad at some chick on onlyfans. Lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was their bank/payment provider who demanded they removed that type of content. When given the choice of no money vs. a lot less money, OnlyFans wisely (from a business standpoint) chose less money and got prepared to make the best of their platform that way.

Apparently they figured out how to continue as before. My guess is that the bank/payment provider realized how massive of a loss it is to them and did a 180. They wanted to take a moral high ground, but realized it would cost them a lot so they chose money instead, as most businesses would.

Just like YouTube, but in that case their source of income was advertisers so they bend to their will to the detriment of their users.

Yes, the banks needed the cultural zeitgeist to trend enough in favor of these poor hopeless THOTs being destitute.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Onlyfans banning "explicit content" is kind of like Amazon announcing that they will no longer do home deliveries. I am still scratching my head as to what they were thinking when they made the initial announcement. You can't put an axe to your business model to keep payment processors happy. And "explicit content" is pretty much their entire business model.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was fun while the tears lasted. Back to status quo now, huh. But I bet this pushes girls to now diversify their portfolio incase this happens again. They know now that their paycheck is as simple as a single business decision from stopping.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly right. 5 billion+ is flowing through this app. The money they make off banking fees would be off the chart. I suspect it was a knee jerk reaction by Only Fans when the banks approached them with there “Woke” policies. Perhaps they were looking at issuing an IPO and realize it would fail without the sexual content.

Besides I’m sure there’s lots of banks in the Cayman Islands, Bahamas, etc. that would gladly accept the transactions.

Some suggest it was positioning for advertisements but clearly the girls are doing a good job of selling themselves and generating the revenues.
Simps be saved.…

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure those girls would move from "tax the riches and fvck capitalism" to "taxation is theft" if the IRS demands part of their gains.