The Oneitis Aftermath

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes, your first dead on horrible oneitis, the oneitis you get when your trying to change. I'm not talking about oneitis in a ltr or anything like that, i'm talking about the oneitis you get with a girl you barley know or are placed in the friendzone with.

Whatever happens to your oneitis in this type of oneitis case. You never truly forget about them. Odds are your oneitis in the friendzone/barley know, like this site says and from what i've been through isn't even that good loooking or popular. You think "OMG, she's on my level, this is gonna be so easy getting this girl." You don't know her. Your a total afc, so its going to be a nightmare working up the balls to say anything to this girl even if she sits right next to you.

At first you may even get some ioi's. That's how this type of oneitis builds. They don't even have to truly be ioi's, they could just be her being nice taken as attraction by the afc. My true dead on oneitis could of possibly liked me at first. She constantly stared/smiled at me in the beginning, but that started to fade when she saw how I would panic and not know what to say/do. I just let it build and hell struck. Oneitis with a girl I couldn't even talk to. Thank god for suave really.

THE AFTERMATH OF YOUR ONEITIS

So what happens to your hottie oneitis? Odds are your oneitis was almost as afc as you were because in this situiation youd proubly obsesses over a girl thats not horrible looking on your level.

Months pass and whaaaaaaaa?, you figure out she has a bf. You become astir, you panic you sweat, you play depressing hard rock songs in your head, etc etc.

So who is this mystery guy. Is he hot?

NO

He proubly looks like sh.t. He's just not a total afc and chances are she has little guy experence. I hope i'm getting some vibes with you guys and can relate here.

I then realize, "holy svit, she gave me ioi's for g-d sakes, I was a cluess afc, I f.cked it all up I really regret it."

You want to regret it, but that oneistis was what pushed you to change, its love hate.

So, lets go down the list, being afc kills every f.cking chance you'll ever have so change today, every way you can, talking to girls approaching girls, anything working out, change, its your life don't waste it being some smuck who works in a factory for low pay who's a fat fu.k who comes home to his fatter wife. Do you really want that? Start living stop dreaming. Take things slowly as well when improving/becoming a dj, it dosent happen over night.

O.k lets have a look see of how being afc kills any attractive traits you have.

..........................Me.............................Him
Name .....................Matt .................................Matt---just had to put it

Age diff to girl..........same age........................... same age

Height..................2 heads taller than girl.........barley taller than girl

Body type.................thin/started bulking...............chubby

Voice....................deep .................................screchy and queer

Popularity...............Regular/pretty good..............Regular/pretty good

Unique charactrists......Beard.................................Beard

Been told cute looking?.......Yes ..............................No

Grades(girl is smart).....Good...........................Enrolled in summer school

WBAFC? .........................Yes ............................No

Change today, keep improving or youll regret sh.t.

BBX

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im improving a lot but oneitis always tries to pop up now and again. My AFC isnt all the way gone.

I tell myself why I'm obsessing and why I dont need to be.

For example a chick I was gaming was giving me IOI's. The idea that it was working and that she might like me gave me oneitits.

She's not that amazing really, nice body thats it. Just the idea of her liking me made me go cooky.She's very annoying too

Knowing why im obsessing helps me get rid of it.
Knowing why I dont need to obsess helps me get rid of it too

iCandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
BBX said:
Ah yes, your first dead on horrible oneitis, the oneitis you get when your trying to change. I'm not talking about oneitis in a ltr or anything like that, i'm talking about the oneitis you get with a girl you barley know or are placed in the friendzone with.

Whatever happens to your oneitis in this type of oneitis case. You never truly forget about them. Odds are your oneitis in the friendzone/barley know, like this site says and from what i've been through isn't even that good loooking or popular. You think "OMG, she's on my level, this is gonna be so easy getting this girl." You don't know her. Your a total afc, so its going to be a nightmare working up the balls to say anything to this girl even if she sits right next to you.

At first you may even get some ioi's. That's how this type of oneitis builds. They don't even have to truly be ioi's, they could just be her being nice taken as attraction by the afc. My true dead on oneitis could of possibly liked me at first. She constantly stared/smiled at me in the beginning, but that started to fade when she saw how I would panic and not know what to say/do. I just let it build and hell struck. Oneitis with a girl I couldn't even talk to. Thank god for suave really.

THE AFTERMATH OF YOUR ONEITIS

So what happens to your hottie oneitis? Odds are your oneitis was almost as afc as you were because in this situiation youd proubly obsesses over a girl thats not horrible looking on your level.

Months pass and whaaaaaaaa?, you figure out she has a bf. You become astir, you panic you sweat, you play depressing hard rock songs in your head, etc etc.

So who is this mystery guy. Is he hot?

NO

He proubly looks like sh.t. He's just not a total afc and chances are she has little guy experence. I hope i'm getting some vibes with you guys and can relate here.

I then realize, "holy svit, she gave me ioi's for g-d sakes, I was a cluess afc, I f.cked it all up I really regret it."

You want to regret it, but that oneistis was what pushed you to change, its love hate.

So, lets go down the list, being afc kills every f.cking chance you'll ever have so change today, every way you can, talking to girls approaching girls, anything working out, change, its your life don't waste it being some smuck who works in a factory for low pay who's a fat fu.k who comes home to his fatter wife. Do you really want that? Start living stop dreaming. Take things slowly as well when improving/becoming a dj, it dosent happen over night.

O.k lets have a look see of how being afc kills any attractive traits you have.

..........................Me.............................Him
Name .....................Matt .................................Matt---just had to put it

Age diff to girl..........same age........................... same age

Height..................2 heads taller than girl.........barley taller than girl

Body type.................thin/started bulking...............chubby

Voice....................deep .................................screchy and queer

Popularity...............Regular/pretty good..............Regular/pretty good

Unique charactrists......Beard.................................Beard

Been told cute looking?.......Yes ..............................No

Grades(girl is smart).....Good...........................Enrolled in summer school

WBAFC? .........................Yes ............................No

Change today, keep improving or youll regret sh.t.

BBX
Hey man,

I totally feel you on this one because I am currently in this situation.

I find it really hard and annoying that I can't fully get rid of my oneitis. There are days when I'm feeling very confident and I start to ask myself what the **** it was that I ever saw in my oneitis.

Then... there are days where all I can think about was this one girl. I KNOW that what I'm doing is bad. I KNOW that i shouldn't be doing this. But my emotions are not aligned with my logic and I become depressed just thinking about it.

For example... I was just going to a party today and I was given the news that my oneitis was gonna be there. Keep in mind that I am currently in the friends zone with her because I had expressed all my feelings to her long time ago. So she knows my intentions.

My logic brain keeps telling me that I shouldn't even BOTHER thinking about her because it would be a waste of time. But my emotions can't help themselves and they just want to be near her. ****.

One day this'll be gone...

But until that day...