"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

The one

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2004
Messages
490
Reaction score
6
Age
47
Is it possbile to f up with the one? I dont mean some HB you are obessing over physically. I mean a girl you talked to for just a few hours and you feel like you have known her for much much longer? Is it possible to get over messing up with a girl like that? I am struggling with that right now.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

R32

New Member
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
If shes truly the 'one' I think she would be more than willing to look over a few mistakes. Afterall if you trulyu like someone you're far more likely to excuse them from mistakes, minor ones at least. Just my 2 cents.
 

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
The One come a dime a dozen buddy. Now go meet the next One.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Yes my best friend was like that, we never hooked up though we just were soulmates from the getgo. Finishing eachothers sentences, communicating perfectly without words etc the first time we even met and liking all the same things.

Don't think you can hook up with that kind of girl though.
 

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2004
Messages
490
Reaction score
6
Age
47
yeah i know...its just with all the time i spend in the library and now ith this knee...the quiet speaks volume on your head if you let it. if this happened in undergrad and iw as goingo ut 4 nights a week still i doubt this would have phased me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top