Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The One Track Mind - Analyzing the Don Juans real purpose

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question: Why do you want to have success with women? Is it because you see other people, your friends, famous celebrities, with the most attractive females that you desire? Or is it because you genuinely want to engage in a sexual act with that woman.

The majority of you will say it's the thrill of controlling, and having that woman for yourself. Something that everyone wants, for yourself.

Question: What if you didn't need women to be happy, and what if by persuing hobbies and other intrests, women came with it? Then, would you spend so much time on just women?

The majority, again, will say that you would spend time on hobbies and other intrests. If the women came with it and you were happy, then what else could you ask for?

This is where I will begin, in the depths of your personalities. As I've stated to audiences before, we all strive to be successfull, all in different terms. Some of us models, some of us professionals, others in sports. Though, the idea of being sucessful with women is obsurd, because everyone is successful with women, if they don't try. Women are the one thing that don't require the term 'Practice makes perfect'. Sure, for approaching women you would say "Of course you need to practice!", but, do you really?

The correct anwser is no. If you feel satisfied with your life, without women, then why would you need to practice approaching women? Is it enevitable that you wil be in many situations where there is no need to approach, the ice has already been broken. Standing in line at Subway and a very attractive female is in front of you. Your running short of time, but you don't know how long you have. "Excuse me dear, What time is it?" . Simple, no practice required.

Satisfaction is not found in other people, it's found in yourself. Once you are self satisfied, you are generally satisfied. The richest of the rich have admitted that even with the wealth they have aquired, they are not happy. So, by having the women you desire, can you honestly say that would make you happy?

Thus, invest your time elsewhere; Hobbies, intrests, jobs. The fact of the matter is, women as you know go for something like all biological beings, that they cannot have. If you do not care, they care. Vice versa, as well. By not worrying, they start to worry.

"Am I good enough for him?" she questions herself.
"Mabey it's my dress" she says quietly
"He's having fun without me!" she repeats suprisingly.

Whatever you choose to do, there are women in that category. Personally, I know that I would rather have someone who is interested in my intrests, then in something I care nothing for. I know you all will agree with me, do not deny it. The catch phrase "plenty of fish in the sea" applies to this exactly. Now you might say that the area of intrest you persue does not have attractive girls. That's a generalization, because I'm sure it does, you just have to search. Though, I can always ask in return, what do you define as attractive? Everyone has their own opinion, except some get sidetracked by their peers opinions as well. It's a matter of searching, almost like real estate. You will not find the house that you desire right away, but with some searching and being realisitic, it is very likely you will find something if you put the effort into it.

This my friends, is what a Don Juan really is. A Don Juan is self satisfied, and self reliant. That does mean he doesn't get help from others, but he rarely needs it. A Don Juan is the careless leader, acheiving goals no others can dream. Think big, live big, it's how you play the game.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
well done, beautifully said, but i don't think all that cam from a 15 year old.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by #1 P.I.M.P.
well done, beautifully said, but i don't think all that cam from a 15 year old.
Thanks. It did :) I appreciate it though, it just gives me more motivation. I'll write up some more tommorow.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

No comments guys? :(

carbani

Don Juan
Reaction score
15-yr old and you sound like you've been giving advice to people for many years, doing speeches and so on. Is that right?

As for your post - there is much truth in it, but there is something to add. You need to think about women. Even more - you need to think about them in a sexual way. Because only then you will notice all the opportunities that life presents to you.

You see - if you were standing in that line and you wouldn't care about women at all - you would not notice the hottie in front of you. If you wouldn't care about women, you would be satisfied by some hobby like collecting stamps, or watching Star Trek.

That's what this website teaches us. To be active, to spot opportunities and to take advantage of them! When I walk with my friends and we take sits in the class - I'll be the one sitting closest to girls, I'll be the one to initiate a convo, and I'll be the one to ask for a number. My friends just don't care about it as much, they are satisfied with their lifes. And yet - when they see me aproching, they would like to be in my place.

Do you know why rich are rich? Because they are not satisfied! And they do something about it, over and over again. This urge for satisfaction drives them every day, they are proactive because they want to reach satisfaction! That's why they are rich!

No, I'm not satisfied with amount of women I get, I'm not satisfied with my wealth, I'm not satisfied with my life. I want to change it, change it for better, now!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. You always notice people in two ways. You can realize their attractive, but then you can look at them again closely and realize you want them sexually as well. I know what your getting at, but for me I only am sexuall interested once I'm physically AND emotionally interested. For instance, if I meet the most attractive woman but her personality is dull, then she's out of the picture. If she's just attractive, but has an out of this world personality, I'd take her over the stunning girl any day.

To anwser your first question: I've been giving advice to people since I was about 10. Havn't done much public speaking, however, when I do it usually goes very well because I know how to keep audiences attention. :)