Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The One that changed Everything

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
After a while, I realized that it wasn’t just her. A large part of it has to do with who I was when I was with her. I’m simply not the same man anymore.

Once you truly become “red pilled“, you can never go back. And while it’s good to have that knowledge, to understand more about women and the world, sadly, you’re never quite as capable of falling completely in love with another woman.

So for me, when I sometimes reminisce about those few years that will never be topped or even matched again, A very large portion of it has to do with me being nostalgic about the man that I was before I understood and had experienced too much.

-Augustus
" Once you truly become “red pilled“, you can never go back. And while it’s good to have that knowledge, to understand more about women and the world, sadly, you’re never quite as capable of falling completely in love with another woman" - True

M

member160292

Deal or No Deal

Every suitcase you pick gets revealed and you get somewhat of an idea the value. You can stick with what you have not knowing the value compared to others. However, you have a perceived value from you opening other suitcases. When it comes down to it, you have to benchmark what you have compared to what you might be missing.

Relationships are just as is, you technically can’t open up another box until you discard your existing one. That’s why it’s very much important to experiment with many women to truly understand their value andwhat you are looking for.

Having said all that, the one that got away was my first high school crush. Junior year I went on an 8 hour trip with her to submit her application. Sophomore year of college, I spent another 8 hours with her to an amusement park. Years later I broke up with my ex and hit her up while she was with her LTR. She asked me why I never made a move…..

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my late teens and early 20's i used to get smitten with women very easily

After several "heartaches" i came to the realisation that it was foolish to hand over complete control of your mental wellbeing to another person in the hope they would both reciprocate and protect it accordingly

People are largely self serving yes some people can truly put others before themselves but it is far from written in stone

I believe modern society has extreme issues with it's concept of "love" it has become a highly pressurised archetype that seems to blow up in a lot of peoples faces and leaves plenty more constantly looking for something that doesn't exist

So many are desperate to " fall in love" without even really understanding what it is :rofl:

" the one" is another very strange meaningless term

1 out of 7.5 billion !?! ..... uh yea ok then give me the lottery numbers too whilst your at it

" the one" for many people could quite literally be anyone who shows them a certain level of respect or affection

It's quite fascinating

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The one
the one(s) that got away appear to be incapable of monogamy it turns out.
I think you might be on to something here. The girl that got me to join this site and change my life for the better:
  • former co-worker who I had an instant, intense, incredible attraction to
  • my marriage was ending and her relationship was ending
  • she gave me lots of openings
  • before anything happened, I found out she had cheated on her guy for the EXACT same reason my 1st wife had cheated on me
  • this freaked me out, made me improve my understanding of women greatly
  • realized ultimately a man can never have a successful relationship with a woman he is too attract to

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no "one" that changed everything, along the way I've used all women to benefit me and change me positively.

They are just people, and most people are sh!t. Some women are nice, I used to feel guilty for cheating on them once upon a time.