The older you get.... girls get hotter and hotter.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere I look these days it seems like there is no shortage HB8-10's and I think it has to do with the fact that I'm 31. I remember in my early 20's I would say to myself..."man, its sooo hard to find a HB" Now, its as if a sea of HB's 21-27ish have been unleashed on this earth. I don't find myself being picky at every little flaw like I was in my 20's. All I ask for is a decent body and an ok face.. It does get better in your 30's apperently..;)

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always felt that pretty much ALL women are attractive if they could just maintain a strong athletic body.

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah my standards are lowered as I get older, too.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonchalant said:
yeah my standards are lowered as I get older, too.

the thing is, I don't feel like I'm lowering my standards. Maybe I am but its not conscious, I think these girls are genuinely hot..

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait until you are 47, then they really look good.

New_Alex_2000

Reaction score
Hi guys. Is it a degradation of self confidence here I sense?

Everything is on the mind. I am 32 but I find myself very demanting. In my 20s I could fall for an ugly low-self esteem chick. No way that I can do that NOW....

Alex

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've always been hot, but guys are wired to ignore older chicks for the most part. Now that they are younger than you your poontang detector works on them.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the phenemenon you guys are seeing, but my explanation for it is that your range of possible targets grows as you age. For instance, when i was a youner man at, say, 19, I really wasnt thinking about 30 somethings as possible targets (though i imagine i wouldnt have turned down an opportunity). But when you're older, like me at 35, 18 year olds are still possibilities, yet the upper end of the possible age scale just keeps growing too, so there's overall more possible targets.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so you get points for saying the same thing better. Jerk.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
OK, so you get points for saying the same thing better. Jerk.
RT does it to me too, so deal with it. That sort of thing is commonplace here.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I was joking dude. Good post.
That's cool. I think i read your brief post a little too quick and didn't realize i did mostly just repeat you so it wasnt intentional.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, as usual you said it clearly and (IMO) correctly. The problem a lot of women have in the west is what I like to call FAS (Fat Ass Syndrome) brought on by too much TV and not enough exercise. This destroys a lot of them in what would otherwise be their prime.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chics also seem to get hotter when you're in a relationship...argh... As I get older I like younger girls more too. I hooked up w/ this cute 18 year old girl a few months back...we didn't screw (she was on the rag), but I did engage in coitus with her oropharynx... afterwards man did I feel like a dirty old man!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that you notice more things that you find attractive in women as you mature. It's not just T n' A that makes a woman attractive.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Later on yes, but not walking along on the street - that's pure T&A. Or legs, for me.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO People are getting better looking with each generation. 20 year olds are generally better looking now than 10 years ago. I don't know if it's because ugly people are being bred out or because it's because society bases more on looks now and everyone is trying harder.

The other thing, as an older guy, there are plenty of younger girls who will go for you because of percieved status and experience. Lastly as you get older you gain more confidence and that is also a key factor.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
IMO People are getting better looking with each generation. 20 year olds are generally better looking now than 10 years ago. I don't know if it's because ugly people are being bred out or because it's because society bases more on looks now and everyone is trying harder.

The other thing, as an older guy, there are plenty of younger girls who will go for you because of percieved status and experience. Lastly as you get older you gain more confidence and that is also a key factor.

Nutrition.

Breeding.

Technology (i.e. plastic surgery, cosmetics, hair colouring, etc.)

And... this can't be underestimated... the currency of fashion. At the time, a given look seems pretty hot... but after a while it looks dated.

I remember watching Bananarama videos when I was a kid, going HOLY CRAP THEY ARE HOT... and how when I see "Venus" I go "what the heck was I thinking". Surely this will happen ten years from now when I look at pictures of Jessica Biel or something.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ugly people aren't being bred out. heck, we have more obese people now than ever before.

what has happened however is that people are taking care of their looks more.

a variety of factors are at play:

- people have much better teeth today because of the dentist. plus, they've been drinking water that has stuff in it to keep your teeth healthy (forget the name of what its called - arg, its a simple term that we all know)

- clothing is cheaper and better than before. you can buy twice as many clothes today as you could 15 years ago for roughly the same % of your take home pay (thanks all you kids in taiwan, appreciate it). also there is much more variety in clothing. so basically the traditional jeans and t-shirt look is out and women are buying clothes that fit their body better.

- lots of clothing is designed to make chics look better - pushup bras are a big one.

- make up has advanced - except for that chic on the drew carey show - man she was fugly

- women are dropping serious coin on their hair, make up, skin cleansers, manicures, electrolysis etc... did they do that in the past? sure. but now instead of 10% of the women obsessing on their looks nad spending lots of dough doing so, 70% of women are doing so.

- things like boob jobs aren't a common thing where i live. but who knows, maybe in Cali they up the amount of hot women.

- as much as we have more fat people, we also have more fit people. diet and exercise are a part of a lot of people's lifestyles now. in the past women hardly ever worked out. now they all take yoga.

I know with myself i'm much more attractive than id otherwise be without modern asthetic trends. I can tell you that I:

- use those white strips on my teeth (I smoke, but still have pearly whites)
- work out regularly
- consciously eat good foods
- use a facial masque once a week
- use a pour cleanser once a day
- pay a bit more to get my hair cut at a good place
- wear nice clothes
- wear contacts (which were a serious pain 10 years ago, but now i dont even know they are there)
- have a good razor that doesn't cut up my face! (gillette you rock for making a vibrating razor)

so, remove all of the above (which would be commonly not be a part of 80% of people's lifestyles 15 years ago) and I wouldn't look half as good as i do.