Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Older the Woman, the More Difficulty She Has Pair Bonding

derringerG

Banned
Reaction score
It would be more accurate to say that the more relationship experience a woman has had, the more difficulty she will have pair bonding. However, since women often will not give you an honest indication of how "experienced" she is, age is just as reliable, if not more so.

Breakups are very painful, and they do not get any easier with age. All that happens is that you become less committed in your new relationship so that the breakup doesn't hurt as much. With each breakup, the woman's perspective shifts from the possibility of a lifelong relationshp to predictions about how long before the breakup.

Aside from the emotional scars of breakup, a woman's sex drive is highest in her teens to mid 20's. Look at how teens and college girls react to movie stars and rock stars. Then, compare that to an older woman's reaction to say, George Clooney. There is absolutely no comparison.

Third, as a woman gets older, it's likely she is starting to think herself as a career woman, rather than as a wife. She becomes more and more emotionally invested and identity wise in her job than as a potential wife. This also leads to her having higher standards for a man's income while her own SMV drops precipitously, adding additional layers of difficulty to finding a mater.

There is simply no upside to marrying or even dating an older woman. If you are an "older" bro in the dating pool still, do your best to date down in age. Do your best to boost your own SMV and hide or minimize any signs of aging. Whatever your age range is currently, try to reduce that range by 5 years, or lower if you can. For example, a 40 year old man who targets 30 to 35 year old women should at least attempt to date 25 to 30 year old women.

If you MUST date women 30 or even 35+ try finding women who have relatively little relationship experience. The risk of additional rejections when you date lower in age is well worth it in the long run.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this apply to men too?
Yes.

The more baggage we have the harder it is to trust. I see younger men, with little experience getting into situations with chicks that have so many red flags it looks like a May Day parade in the old Soviet Union. A majority of these end up in predictable chaos, but because people are generally optimistic, we tend to focus on the 2 or 3 out of 10 that work out.... forgetting that 70% of relationships with crazy chicks ends bad.

The interesting thing is when you get burned on a stove, you are going to be significantly less likely to hop on that stove again, even if the stove is cold. I have passed on a number of what turned out to be great women because of this reluctance.

Age breeds pessimism.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To a lesser extent, but still applicable. Roosh wrote about this a few months before he announced his Christianity conversion.

"Men, on the other hand, barely lose any bonding glue with a casual sex encounter. Consider that the deepest I was ever in love was three years ago, well after I achieved a surplus notch count. Before that relationship, I was self-aware enough to slow down fornication when I felt it was beginning to damage me, with sufficient bonding glue remaining. I’ve also met many men with notch counts higher than mine who can still bond with women in a reasonably healthy way (as much as modernity allows), but a woman with the same notch count is likely to develop a severe mental illness. Any child she makes will be accidental and raised in a broken home."

I see younger men, with little experience getting into situations with chicks that have so many red flags it looks like a May Day parade in the old Soviet Union. A majority of these end up in predictable chaos, but because people are generally optimistic, we tend to focus on the 2 or 3 out of 10 that work out.... forgetting that 70% of relationships with crazy chicks ends bad.
They like see the red flags but are doing it for the sex. Men are thirstier than ever.

If you MUST date women 30 or even 35+ try finding women who have relatively little relationship experience. The risk of additional rejections when you date lower in age is well worth it in the long run.
How is any woman going to live as a hermit for 15-20 years, especially during the most marketable years in the sexual marketplace?

You might be able to get a woman with a lower notch count at 30-40 because she was with one man for 10 years. A breakup after 10 years is going to cause trauma. It's doubtful a woman in a 10 year relationship didn't at least cohabit with a boyfriend. It's difficult to get to a relationship to 5 years without either co-habitation or marriage, let alone 10. Even a woman with a childless divorce to her name is going to have baggage. I've been on a few dates with women in their 30s with childless divorces to their name. The baggage was evident.

as a woman gets older, it's likely she is starting to think herself as a career woman, rather than as a wife. She becomes more and more emotionally invested and identity wise in her job than as a potential wife. This also leads to her having higher standards for a man's income while her own SMV drops precipitously, adding additional layers of difficulty to finding a mate.
Yes., fully accurate This is especially true in the current crop of 30-40 who had higher rates of college attendance than prior generations of 30-40 year olds. 30-40 year olds today were born in 1982-1992. This is a good portion of the Millennial generation. The 1982-1992 born Millennials went to college as tuition prices had rapidly escalated and were on a path of continued escalation, forcing women to take their careers more seriously in order to pay off debt and get a positive return on effort and investment. This in turn made them more careerist, which made them less marketable as longer term girlfriends and wives to the opposite sex.

If a woman doesn't get picked up in an LTR earlier in life, she will lean in to her career more deeply.

Aside from the emotional scars of breakup, a woman's sex drive is highest in her teens to mid 20's. Look at how teens and college girls react to movie stars and rock stars. Then, compare that to an older woman's reaction to say, George Clooney. There is absolutely no comparison.
There are women 35-44 who are incredibly horny. Think of this age range as the fertility equivalent of last call at a bar. There are women who will be quite horny at this time as it is their last chance to conceive. 40-44 is basically it. Women can be somewhat fertile from 35-39, but it has already diminished.

There is simply no upside to marrying or even dating an older woman. If you are an "older" bro in the dating pool still, do your best to date down in age. Do your best to boost your own SMV and hide or minimize any signs of aging. Whatever your age range is currently, try to reduce that range by 5 years, or lower if you can. For example, a 40 year old man who targets 30 to 35 year old women should at least attempt to date 25 to 30 year old women.
I am a late 30's bro. Dating down in age can be difficult. I wouldn't recommend the swipe apps because you'll only get matches from women close to your own age. Getting matches and date with women more than 5 years younger on a swipe app can be challenging. You're better served as a man once you hit 33 or so to go out into the real world and talk to women. Choose areas where single people congregate, either with non-bar or bar venues. It's more likely to get a 5+ year age gap after 33 by doing this. The electronic atmosphere favors women and women feel better about themselves when they get a man close to their own age in their 30s.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Men in general are built to be protectors... even in old age. A man can be faithful to an idea, to a cause, to a woman for a long time regardless if he's old. If he gets cheated on, divorced, "played with", etc.; he will be more warry of relationships, but if he finds a steady faithful girl, he will be fine. Men are more resilient.

Women aren't as resilient. If they get cheated on too many times; if they have their emotions played with too many times; they become damaged. It's how they are built. They are ruled by emotions. After a while, when they have experienced a lot of "life's moments" -- each "life moment" with a new partner means emotionally less since they have already experienced it with someone else. That was why a girl having her virginity intact was a big deal (and it still is emotionally). She may not think it was a big deal, but she still remembers it even if she has had 50th sex partners. She will always remember her first and it will be a bigger deal to her than a guy remembering his first. The guy will remember his first, but he will not be as emotionally invested in it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be more accurate to say that the more relationship experience a woman has had, the more difficulty she will have pair bonding. However, since women often will not give you an honest indication of how "experienced" she is, age is just as reliable, if not more so.

Breakups are very painful, and they do not get any easier with age. All that happens is that you become less committed in your new relationship so that the breakup doesn't hurt as much. With each breakup, the woman's perspective shifts from the possibility of a lifelong relationshp to predictions about how long before the breakup.

Third, as a woman gets older, it's likely she is starting to think herself as a career woman, rather than as a wife. She becomes more and more emotionally invested and identity wise in her job than as a potential wife. This also leads to her having higher standards for a man's income while her own SMV drops precipitously, adding additional layers of difficulty to finding a mater.

I'd rather fapppp then date busted. If that's what a fella is settling for its already over. Sperg children and saggy tits? ?? A old Ty video was talking about the ROI of a girl 25. You get the tail end of her 20s and never her best days but foot the bill? That's rubbish ROI. Sadly most threads I see are fellas chasing geriatricso and single mom's. Clarey is saying pay for it lulz. I won't argue the same but sure as hell not pursuing geriatric population.

Reaction score
No. Men in general are built to be protectors... even in old age. A man can be faithful to an idea, to a cause, to a woman for a long time regardless if he's old. If he gets cheated on, divorced, "played with", etc.; he will be more warry of relationships, but if he finds a steady faithful girl, he will be fine. Men are more resilient.
You sure, the posts I see in this forum/the whole red pill, black pill, mgtow, ideology contradicts this lol?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea that sex makes 2 become one... is that there is sharing of hormones. You blow it in her and your actually giving her a dose of testosterone.... and in return she's giving you estrogen..

It balances eachother out.... condoms prevent that transfer and then men get more out of it than women... cuz you will still absorb estrogen while preventing her from getting her testosterone.

Her dose of testosterone will reduce her "b!tchiness" and you releasing testosterone reduces yours.... the estrogen makes the man kinda cuddly where as the testosterone will likely make her want more.

Epi

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man in 2022 shouldnt want to pair bond or get a wife. He should want children and power.

What the hell is a wife going to do? Stick around for 10 years, get older, uglier, and then she will be like “give me my money, see-ya!” All that time a man could have spent meeting and sleeping with other girls.

Dr. Dre’s is worth $1,000,000,000. His wife left him when she turned 50. Yet layman at Sosuave are looking to pair bond? Come on.

Reaction score
Dr. Dre’s is worth $1,000,000,000. His wife left him when she turned 50. Yet layman at Sosuave are looking to pair bond? Come on.
lol exactly! bill gates can’t even keep a wife/Tom Brady’s wife is a complete cvnt to him but dusties over here think their game and frame is gonna do something!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The idea that sex makes 2 become one... is that there is sharing of hormones. You blow it in her and your actually giving her a dose of testosterone.... and in return she's giving you estrogen..

It balances eachother out.... condoms prevent that transfer and then men get more out of it than women... cuz you will still absorb estrogen while preventing her from getting her testosterone.

Her dose of testosterone will reduce her "b!tchiness" and you releasing testosterone reduces yours.... the estrogen makes the man kinda cuddly where as the testosterone will likely make her want more.

Epi
Not doubting what you’re saying, but quick Q…

How is the guy absorbing her estrogen if he’s wearing a condom?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question.... her juices come past the end of your d!ck... you can absorb it from the base of it... the condom only stops yours from entering her.

derringerG

Banned
Reaction score
@SW15, the manosphere's memes and assumptions about oversexed coeds and 20 somethings indulging non stop in chads is dubious at best. I won't go into a lot of detail, but the reasons should be obvious

1. '20 to '22 happened. Everyone was avoiding everyone. Those dating settled into LTR's for a looooong time.
2. coeds are extremely busy these days with school and work; there isn't a lot of time for serial dating.
3. once out of college, these women have a stronger career orientation than ever, and a stronger anti-family mentality than ever.

I don't see evidence of women experiencing significant emotional problems until age 27 or late 20's generally speaking. Although you will see a lot of passive aggressive game playing past the age of 25 which isn't quite the same thing as biterness and anger. If you choose to deal with women mid 30's and later, you might as well be swimming in a pool of grenades.

As I've noted before, if anything women have been noticeably undersexed in the past couple of years rather than the other way around. The meme has reversed itself.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sure, the posts I see in this forum/the whole red pill, black pill, mgtow, ideology contradicts this lol?
It takes two to tango. If women as a group don't change then men will not be that stable rock that women look for. Even young men aren't getting into relationships as much so it's not just an old man problem. It's a women (basically society) problem. men are built to protect. The question is if they want to protect. A lot are saying no (both young and old). Men are resilient.... but they aren't stupid.

Reaction score
It takes two to tango. If women as a group don't change then men will not be that stable rock that women look for. Even young men aren't getting into relationships as much so it's not just an old man problem. It's a women (basically society) problem. men are built to protect. The question is if they want to protect. A lot are saying no (both young and old). Men are resilient.... but they aren't stupid.
women say the same things because they got burned by some Chad or Brad the bum lol.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
since women often will not give you an honest indication of how "experienced" she is, age is just as reliable, if not more so.
In my experience they will tell you their notch count without you asking if its a number they consider low or they are virgins. Girls who dont give an exact number is usually because they consider it a high number. Very good post btw

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The magic number is 6. Six or more sexual partners her chance of divorce skyrockets. (F&F & Rollo did a whole podcast breaking down the study in depth).

Find a Virgin. Or as close to it as possible. If you shes taken more ****s than you can count on one hand, she is recreational use only.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Does she get any testosterone if you don't use a condom but don't ejaculate in her?

I definitely feel better when I am getting laid vs. when I am not getting laid.

I am using condoms in my sex though.