The Official FOREX Thread

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A picture of his HOUSE on an internet forum is a lot to ask.

Angelus, you flew into Spain a few days ago? You could take a picture of some random Spanish street, with a sign saying hello sosuave. Or, do they have hostels there with internet access? When it's convenient, you can make a post from there.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, Angelus isn't exactly saying anything revolutionary. If you read babypips.com, most of what he's said has echoed what's writen there, or on other FOREX info sites and ebooks. So even if he's lying about his identity (which doesn't strike me as a bad thing on an Internet forum that uses aliases), his story is still inspirational and he still points people in the right direction.

Instead of attacking Angelus as a person, point out what he's said about investing that's inaccurate.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
I’m not going to prove myself to people, I dont see why my story is hard to believe, I invested and made millions, all I do is help people out I write trading plans for people and I write the rules of trading. I don't even ask for anything in return.

Krassus is very immature he wants me to send him pictures of me inside my house.

He wouldn’t shut up so I sent him a screenshot of my trading platform which has close to 3 million in it and he still pursues this personal vendetta. Ever since I started speaking to him he seemed jealous that I was younger and richer than him.

He said things like "I thought I was the only one my age that had money"

He is on a personal vendetta do discredit me out of jealousy and the second he got the slightest bit of ammo (the fact that I wouldn’t send him my picture) he lashed out like a child and personally attacked me on a public forum.

He is Immature.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
Right, Angelus isn't exactly saying anything revolutionary. If you read babypips.com, most of what he's said has echoed what's writen there, or on other FOREX info sites and ebooks. So even if he's lying about his identity (which doesn't strike me as a bad thing on an Internet forum that uses aliases), his story is still inspirational and he still points people in the right direction.

Instead of attacking Angelus as a person, point out what he's said about investing that's inaccurate.
Everything of what I said about investing is accurate and of course it echoes what is said on baby pips and e-books because I tell people the right way to invest and so do e-books.

Half of the things I say about investing are unique also.

All this is based on the fact I wouldn’t send him my pictures.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh theyr just jeleuos , they rather want to discredit you then believe what you have acomplished in such a short time....
iys like an athelete winning a certain event , people will start to make comments about drug usage and hormonal growth pills....
Its the way humans are , if they see a guy who has achieved something they wished for , they get jeleous and want to discredit him so that theythemself can feel good about not achieving the same goal....

on another note , il rather believe angeluspua then to claim he is an fraud based on such questionable evidence.... So he made two accounts , i know many people who have two or three accounts , and what so if he calls himself tony , many guys call themself something different from they actual name....

All that matters is that he has provided us with great advice on forex trading... he never earns anything from it , he never asks for anything in return , on the contrary it was other members on this board that asked him to post , and speaking for myself i am very greatful for his advice....

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Krassus REMOVE THE IMAGE WITH MY EMAIL ADRESS NOW

Since you guys saw my email address that Krauss posted which has my full name which I didn’t give him permission to show, I belive he has breached my privacy.

I told him I didn't want to send him my pictures and in retaliation he has posted my email address which contains my full name on a public forum I probably will sue this guy for breach of privacy.

As the owner of a website he has a moral code not to reveal the personal information of the people on his site. He has breached that moral code so I am willing and ready to sue him to the full extent of the law.

If he appeases me by removing that picture and giving me a public apology I might reconsider taking that course of action but as of now as soon as I am back in Australia I will contact my lawyer.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Angelus, where do you see the USD this week? I've been arguing with an investor friend who says the dollar is going to probably do poorly, but I think otherwise.

Do you know of any good FOREX news sites out there?

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
I predict that it will drop further but don't take my advice on this I am not great with long trades. I don't do the whole weekly trade forecast, I trade inside the 5 and 15 min charts in the small trends.

If you want to swing trade you have to really getting into fundamental analysis check out www.babypips.com go to 'resources' to get links to fundamental analysis sites. I do very little swing trading in other accounts and I am no expert at it.

If you want a good swing trading tip Aussie interest rates are rising so you might want to buy the Aussie dollar Sunday night at open in New York and hold through the week.

I am pretty sure that the US dollar is dropping this week overall, it's had a steady rise for a few weeks looks like it retracing. Also all my EMA lines are crossing that indicates a fall and my Stochastic/RSI indicators are both confirming a drop.

You will definitely want to check out fundamental analysis sites if you want to swing trade USD.

Also they USD in Google news and you will get the latest financial new on the dollar.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would this be odd?

I've made accounts on different sites with different names. Sometimes I call myself {.......}, sometimes {.......}.... etc. I really do not like to give out my name if I really do not have to or if I do not know the people.

And hey guys! Let's start posting pics of where we live, what family looks like. Hell even adresses and phone numbers!! That sounds like a great idea! Don't it?

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy thankyou

This is an anonymous forum I use a pseudonym (or three) and I enjoy my privacy. I definitely do not want to post pictures of myself or my house like Krassus requested. I am not sending pictures of my residence to a complete stranger. I sent him a screenshot of my trading platform and he still wasn't happy with that.

I enjoy my privacy I have just completed a deal on a private, secluded villa in Marbella Spain, he wants me to take pictures of it and send it to him.

That is crazy if I asked you people on sosuave for a picture of your home would you give it to me?

The guy is mentally unstable he runs a check on my IP etc he releases personal information about me on a public forum.

I am going to sue him that’s all there is to it, he betrayed my confidence I signed up to his website and he released private, sensitive information. If he does not make a public apology retracting everything he said and acknowledge that he displayed irresponsible, childish behavior and retract that picture within the next few hours I will sue him and even if he does I will still consider suing him.

I do not have to send him my picture if I don’t want to and he certainly should not react that way just because I didn’t send him my picture. He has a twisted mind asking me to invade my own privacy and when I refuse he publicly attacks me. To top all that he has little to no evidence, just a coincidental event that 1 year ago there was a guy with the name Angelus here which is a character from a popular TV show and the fact that I wouldn’t send pictures.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I have a major confession to make, my birth name is NOT SELF-MASTERY.

Who care's about him not wanting to share personal information to people he doesn't really know. Asking him to post pictures of his home(s) is asking too much.

Whether this thread is the truth or a lie, it is much better than all of the lame threads in the general forum....

arglebargle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Angelus has always given good advice.

If his story is fake, then he will eventually contradict himself and be caught. It would only be a matter of time considering how often he posts and gives out information.

I agree his information should be kept private unless you have 100% undeniable proof.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fwiw, there is no lawsuit here. No one has a legal right to privacy over the Internet. You would be wasting your time with a lawyer.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. It's not nice, but it is not a tort, either. Even if it was, you would have to come up with some kind of tangible damages. Being mad is not enough.

arglebargle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are a few resources i've found that may be useful to others.

Reviews of FX Brokers here

FX Economic calendar here