The official feminism thread [Merged threads]

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More on feminism

This is a really great discussion that's being held here.

Does anyone attend college where they're required to take some sort of "gender studies" credit, but strangely, all the "gender studies" courses have something to do with women? NOT A DAMN THING ON MEN

I'm actually considering bringing this to the attention of the Administration.

Also, has anyone heard of the Vagina Monologues? The feminist bull **** that goes around to colleges telling women they're equal to men?

It's gonna be here next weekend I think, I'm tempted to spend my 5 bucks just to laugh my ass off. Is there a masculine response to this? We need to get a bunch of DJs together and write the **** Monologues or some sh1t.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: More on feminism

Originally posted by AverageFC
Also, has anyone heard of the Vagina Monologues? The feminist bull **** that goes around to colleges telling women they're equal to men?
What century do you live in? Women and men, equal? What's next... blacks being equal to whites?! :rolleyes:

By the way, Anything Else...

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to take a Women's Studies class my freshman year, looking at various philosophical schools throughout history and their views on women, men, the world, human nature, etc. It was pretty interesting. You should take one if you haven't - it's pretty different than what you'd think.

Also, there already is a men's studies course at my university. It's called the "whole rest of the university" :p

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: More on feminism

We need to get a bunch of DJs together and write the **** Monologues or some sh1t.
Or why don't we wait until they're all together and bomb them?

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What century do you live in? Women and men, equal? What's next... blacks being equal to whites?!

ok wiseguy i mis-spoke. But i think most people have at least heard of the vag monologues

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has feminism gone too far?

In my opinion i think Feminism has failed miserably to highlight the plight of Arab women and women in Strict Muslim society...
Feminism should never have stopped with just the west.

Feminism in the modern context has certainly gone too far. People like Bacik, are dressing up a clear anti-man agenda as progressive feminism.

Emmeline Pankhurst would be rolling around in her grave if she knew the of 'feminists' that exist today. Look ladies i'm a man there's nothing I can do about it, the male population is not responsible for the blatant discrimination which has clearly been practiced against women throughout history.

your thoughts DJ's?

tibbetts

Banned
Reaction score
Feminism was created to attack the white man. That's why it doesn't pertain to the non-whites.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say probably 95% of feminists are UGs anyway. Does it really matter what they do?

international82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism was not created to attack the white man it was created to attack men in WESTERN society, it may have started being 'white man' but it is definitely not just that now

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It went too far when they got the right to vote.
I wish this forum had a reputation system, I would have given you all the positive reputation I could!

I was flipping channels then I stopped at CNN (Don't watch it often, all propaganda) and they had a debate with a feminist biatch and a college proffesor about the Harvard president that made an offensive comment towards women the other day.

the harvard president said that men/women are different which is why men do well in some areas/women do better in others. This caused so much controversy among the pc biatches that they want the guy to resign!

It is just so disgusting what the feminists are doing, that for your own good and the good of society DON'T BE P*****, STAND UP AND BE A MAN! it is time men take back control and stop being *****whiped by women.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They can vote.

They can work.

What the hell else do they possibly want?!?!?!?!

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno
i guess feminists see housewifes as oppression from man

thats just stupid

woman like babys in a different way then we do, they like their houses in dif ways too...

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is just so disgusting what the feminists are doing, that for your own good and the good of society DON'T BE P*****, STAND UP AND BE A MAN! it is time men take back control and stop being *****whiped by women.
true dat!

I've shown some people the savethemales.ca site.

They immediately think it's crazy because Makow is a conspiracy theorist.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know if you guys are trying to be funny (key word: TRYING) or you really are that misogynistic. Can anyone have an intelligient conversation here other than about boxing?

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
i don't know if you guys are trying to be funny (key word: TRYING) or you really are that misogynistic. Can anyone have an intelligient conversation here other than about boxing?
Being intelligent is far overrated.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
This has nothing to do with equal right and equal opportunities. The feminist movement is about much more than that....it wants an androgynous society, something that is extremely unnatural. Did you know feminism is f***ing rooted in Marxism? Feminism is about sexual communism.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright the feminist movement is really long dead. We are in the post-post-post-feminsit movement.

Seriously I can name a ton of things wrong with this society that I think are consequences of the feminist movement but at the same time I meet an a$$load of moronic men who think that since they were born with a pair of nuts they are automatically better than every women on earth. The truth is, great you have nuts, but some women will be smarter and more successful than you. That is the idea of capitalism. As this idea spreads around the world female role models are necessary.

I mean seriously the US still fails to recognize significant black figures throghout history. Just give people the due that they deserve regardless of race or sex and back the fvck off your ideals.