"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

"The Office" quotes to live by (for british people)

donny osmond

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
"while your down there, love" - finchy


"give me half an hour with her and i'd be up to me nuts in guts" - finchy


"Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits." - david brent


“All farmers have wives.”
“This one doesn’t, he’s gay.”
“Well, then, he shouldn’t be allowed near animals should he.” - Gareth and Tim
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
484
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by donny osmond
[B
"give me half an hour with her and i'd be up to me nuts in guts" - finchy

[/B]
I don't know what "The Office" is but I LOVE this line!!!
 

donny osmond

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
New ones from series 2:

"If were handing out fat insults, lets have a go at him. Look at him!..........................At least start on him, then....move on to me"

"Mr. Toad...............I can't..."

"I've let go? Look at you luv, your a disgrace to be quite honest"
 
Top