Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The offical sosuave "whats your rating scale" thread

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hughman said:
The 1-10 scale is far too objective. The way I think about it:

1-4: You'd have to give me some powerful hallucinogens to tap that ****.

5: Would do drunk, would not admit to it after.

6: Would do drunk, would admit to it if asked.

7: Will tap sober, though is likely to be a fvckbuddy at best. May introduce to friends depending on her other attributes.

8: The kind of girl I want on my arm when I go out. Hot enough for me to get hard on sight alone, but not so hot that she has an attitude problem.

9: The girl I'd love to have, but I tend to find they have too many psych issues, either low-self esteem, or are daddy's girls, or have majorly inflated egos.

10: A rare sighting, tend to be in the media only.

The other problem is, a static image doesn't always convey the score you have in your head. Some girls are not photogenic, other are very much so.
Spot on. I agree. In my experiences, 8s tend to be more cute and 'relationshippy' while 9s tend to exude sex

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Is that first one Roz from the show Frasier? lol am i seeing things
Yes. I think she's incredibly pretty and funny on the show. Old now, but back then hot.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Colossal HB scale

Since everyone is posting photos I'll give my objective descriptions:

<HB 6: Any girl under an HB 6 (and thus NOT an HB) is effectively a 1 to me, therefore no description is needed. Dont even register on the radar.

HB 6: Your average girl. You could say she's cute and not get seen as a weirdo, but basically the lowest you would have sex with while still sober.

HB 7: A cute girl. Not really a head-turner, but she is desirable and likely would make a good gf, just based on looks. Most men would find her attractive.

HB 8: A very sexy girl. Almost all men will find her very attractive. She has no problem getting or keeping men, and would certainly impress your friends and family. Well above average.

HB 9: A stunning beauty. You will be hard-pressed to see a more attractive girl when you are out with her. All men will find her undeniably attractive. She will be the hottest girl out of all your mate's girlfirends and probably in your whole social circle. Rare to snag one, generally more upkeep because they can always get another man.

HB 10: A 10 implies absolute perfection in physical beauty. A 10, naturally, is totally subjective, because we all have a different version of perfection. There is no universal HB 10. This is a girl who could not possibly be any hotter, from her hair down to her toes. A rare find indeed...most men will never ever land one.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a an HB10 that you haven't slept with. The last point to half point is ALWAYS earned on performance. I'm sure you wouldn't buy a Maseratti if it had a VW engine under the hood.

That said, the scale also has to be adjusted for geographic region. An HB 8 in Butte, Montana is an HB 5 in Los Angeles. You have to adjust the scale for concentration. Hot women don't congregate in remote places, they go where they know their looks will serve them best. This then increases the standard for that place since the field of competition is deeper. An HB 9.5 in South Beach, Miami etc. is well beyond anything NYC, Houston or Chicago could offer up. The rating curve is more pronounced. Conversley a Miami HB 7, becomes an HB 9.5 in Boise, Idaho. However, after having lived in Hollywood, Las Vegas and Orlando I think my standards are exceptionally high.

Reaction score
One man's 10 is another man's 6. While the guys on this forum tend to go for the white, perfect tan, bubble butt, kind of big t*ts look with 0 percent body fat, some guys would rather take the cute girl next door with her hair pulled back that works at Starbucks.

I doubt you'd find many men on this forum other than myself that would have sex with Peri Gilpin if they could choose anyone, even in her prime.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
wisdom- your 10 and the asian 8.5 are both 7 or 6s to me. The other girls seemed to be accurate in terms of numbering(or close enough)

littleriverband- your pics are way to old for me. I dont see any of them above a HB6

Ill get my list up later tomorrow. anyways, to each their own :p

But as of now, I think daydream engineer has very similar tastes as me. yummy. the face is most important to me. After that comes the boobs, actual shape of the body, and then ass.

worship

Banned
Reaction score
LittleRiverBand said:
These are all 9s to me. I don't give the 10 rating. The highest a woman can get before personality is a 9.
Well that silly, because HB rating is meant to be based on looks alone.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LittleRiverBand said:
Yes. I think she's incredibly pretty and funny on the show. Old now, but back then hot.
yea i used to think she was hot and had a nice rack, and she was prob 40 then, wonder what she looked like at 25.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy thread.

Honestly, I think this girl (as shown above)

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/894/454d.jpg

is the hottest in this whole thread, or close to. These kinds of girls are stunning to me. It's in their eyes, mouth, their jaw line is sort of angelic.

The blonde at the sigma chi beach party

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...albumID=16588&imageID=31966#a=16588&i=1472263

would be a 7, 7.5. Just a typical blonde sorority chick.

Paris Hilton would be a 5, lol. I think her brother has bigger boobs than she does. She's too thin and too boyish looking to be any higher than a 5 or 6. She's hot enough to introduce to your friends, but so many blondes in nyc or la would beat her out.