"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The obsession with foreign women is a fantasy tale cope

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052
Height is desirable. But it’s not critical. The girl who approached me at the bar last night was a hair taller than me.
Exactly. I'm sure from my own list of excuses that I previously mentioned for being incel that even you would say that height would probably rank near the bottom if not at the bottom of that list.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
One of the best seducers I know in my in-person life is a 5'5" guy. He has a triple digit notch count in a Western nation (USA). He's more of an outlier than anything but he does his seducing based on swiping and personality. He tends to get with batshiit crazy chicks, including some American single moms.
So he is a dumpster diver. :rolleyes:
Dumpster diver is a bit of a harsh label for his tactics but it's not entirely inaccurate. Most of the women he seduces look decent for their ages. He is now 50+ and most of the women he seduces are 40+. Some have had children under 18 and some have had children who are 18+.

Batshiit crazy is the typical commonality of his women, whether they are childless or moms.

MGTOWs are typically men sent to the rejection pile by women. No man who is an effective seducer identifies with the MGTOW movement.
"Roller" Steve Hoca says that MGTOW are True Force Loneliness men (i.e., Incels).

No idea who "Roller" Steve Hoca is or why he's important, but his point is valid. I've always believed MGTOW and incel to be essentially the same thing. The MGTOW/incel/black pill is growing fast.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,737
Reaction score
2,318
Batshiit crazy is the typical commonality of his women, whether they are childless or moms.
I continue to standby my opinion that older women are crazier than younger ones. I love me young women. They have their own problems but they are so much easier to deal with.
 

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2023
Messages
806
Reaction score
786
It is impossible to get the best experiences with women on a short-term fling basis. I have had plenty of one-night stands and decent first dates, but none of them compared to the experiences I had with girls I had actual investment in. At the end of the day, fling sex just becomes boring and tedious.
My experience has been different. I've gotten great experiences from women from one night stands and from LTRs and everything in between. It just depends on expectations and enjoying the moment. Not every sexual encounter or fling is meant to become something long term, and it's not usually what I'm looking for anyway. End result has been a life well lived for me.
 
Top