“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The night started out so well...FVCKING YELL AT ME

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
PORKY - the DJ who doesn't like to hook up with girls - I'm going to help a soory-ass so-called DJ out!
Oh ho! A hit under the belt! well done.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by KbTo
Don't see it as a failure, see it like an experience
that is my philosophy with everything, yes. It was one of those situations where I greatly regretted my actions, but given the opportunity I would not have changed what I did. I spoke tot he sister today, she's fine with whatever, so it turns out I could have hooked up guilt free.
 
Top