Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The night I just had, and why you should always look your best :)

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out Monday night, celebrating after getting one of my uni exams out of the way. Was out with mates and was meeting others at the club, one of who was a previous shag that didn't go all to well but I knew thought I was fit as ;)

Anyways we roll up to the club and we're straight in as I work there, know the bouncers etc

Not 5 minutes in I'm at the bar getting shots with a mate standing next to 2 girls and one of them starts bumping my arse, I ignore her as I'm talking to my mate so she decides to grope my arse.
By this point I'm thinking, well she couldn't be anymore obvious so I give her a cheeky smile but I'm not interested so just move off. That's girl #1

I head onto the dance floor and come face to face with girl #2 who I've shagged before and who was with my groups of mates who'd already got to the club so I smile and we're all dancing and it's a good time. I have my mate get between me and girl #2 as I've already told him I don't wanna go there again and he helped me out topLAD.

So we grab a couple drinks, girl #2 follows and similar to girl #1 I give her the cheeky smile and move on to a different bar to grab my shots.

Head back to the dancefloor and not 5 minutes have passed and girl #3 comes onto me, she's fit and I can see by the way things were progressing she wanted more than a dance so I go for it and the night enfolded with making out with her, bringing her back to mine etc and we're hooking up tomorrow and seeing where it goes. She was filth in bed, and quite funny so I'm interested to see where it leads.

THE IMPORTANT BIT - Later turns out that girl #3 had seen me working a few weeks back and thought I was fit then so when she saw me she went for it and I actually respected her more for having the balls to approach me rather than merely grope my arse like #1. So always look your best people, if I had been shabby at work who's to say she wouldn't have thought differently and have the night unfold differently as well?

Futhermore, girl #2 was there while I was getting off with #3 and I'm told she stormed off when it happened and got super jealous saying girl #3 was ugly (she wasn't ;)) and wasn't she more attractive etc etc. :)
So her hamster spun right off the ****ing wheel.

Girl #2 is the girl I mentioned in my last thread of F_ck her wow... after she told a housemate I had PA when we had sex so how she thinks she has any chance after that I have no idea! She was also the same girl who turned up with another dude to a house party I was having. So it was a beautiful night.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha well played brother and I agree, it's important to always look good - not only that you know in yourself when you look good and it gives you that added confidence. These Uni chicks are all the same, they're great as a sample of the women talked about on SS, they might want something for themselves but if other girls want it by damn they HAVE to have it. Slüts haha

Where in the UK are you bro?

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:
Haha well played brother and I agree, it's important to always look good - not only that you know in yourself when you look good and it gives you that added confidence. These Uni chicks are all the same, they're great as a sample of the women talked about on SS, they might want something for themselves but if other girls want it by damn they HAVE to have it. Slüts haha

Where in the UK are you bro?
Exactly mate, the majority want the D and I can think of 4 girls who have daddy issues

And I'm in Oxford mate, you?

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha most girls I know have some kind of underlying daddy issues. They always seek some kind of approval and it's always seeked from guys who seem unattainable or uninterested, would be rude not to play on that!

I'm from Chester pal, 5:1 ratio of women to men :)

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:
Haha most girls I know have some kind of underlying daddy issues. They always seek some kind of approval and it's always seeked from guys who seem unattainable or uninterested, would be rude not to play on that!

I'm from Chester pal, 5:1 ratio of women to men :)
Hahaa lucky mate! Tho we've got a lot of fit foreign birds down here for uni ;)