Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Newbies At The Gym This Time Of Year Drive Me Crazy

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many New Years Resolutioners at the gyms every January, only to quit by February.

The sad part is that with so many of them flooding the gyms it makes it tougher for us regular workout people to get in a workout and it's tougher for them as well. I'm sure they get discouraged at well waiting at the gym and it takes twice as long to fit in a workout.

I hate January at the gym.

The only solution that I've found is to go in at the times when noone else goes like early in the morning.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean...there are SO many people at my gym is quite frankly pissing me off!

I hope your right and they all do quit by February... I can't wait much longer than that!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda glad I've been sick lately.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. The liberal viewpoint would be, hey remember you used to be a beginner two, but even when I was a beginner I didn't wait for it to be a New Years resolution. Hah, I started in summer.

And the bad part is it only brings in a few more nice looking girls.

More of them aren't good and alot of fat dudes taking up space too LOL

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of those goddamn resolution MFers told me to keep my back strait during T-bar rows.... oh my god I was pissed.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL :D

Originally posted by Ricky
I know. The liberal viewpoint would be, hey remember you used to be a beginner two, but even when I was a beginner I didn't wait for it to be a New Years resolution. Hah, I started in summer.

And the bad part is it only brings in a few more nice looking girls.

More of them aren't good and alot of fat dudes taking up space too LOL

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya. Luckily I'm back at college in a week and I go to a small school so it never gets too crowded. It's so freaking obvious these people are gonna quit in a month that they get hardly any benefit.

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it's not just new year's, but the start of each semester. It's funny though, I guess since people "dedicate themselves to lifting" twice a year, they only come for about 2 weeks before quitting.

Always keep your eyes open for the hapless lady who might need a hand...