Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The new Miss Netherlands is a tranny

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a fact -- in primates sexual behavior is learned. So you are being pushed down the throat of your children homosexuality. In just two generations population will go down.

What happening in Ukraine is a war between Russia and western gay block, quite literally World War 3. New world order is being formed, gay soft kill population curb OR. multinationalism. Putin said quite well, we are part of the world with majority of population and we are being controlled by the crazy perverted minority.

So yea, you will see all this gay stuff. It is designed to kill you, softly.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its "just" a political woke leftist inclusing agenda. All those women knew weeks beforehand he'd win this.

There are ar least 6 "hotter" women. But somehow I geuss that the jury doesn't go by the infamous sosuave "boner test".

Would anyone here hit it? :eek:

View attachment 10530
Even women now admit that it becomes difficult to tell wether its a woman or a man. Ofcourse you got the Adams apple ,but otherwise it's almost impossible to tell what's "it" really is.

"Fun" fact: prostituting trannies already charge more than female hookers..

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a fact -- in primates sexual behavior is learned. So you are being pushed down the throat of your children homosexuality. In just two generations population will go down.

What happening in Ukraine is a war between Russia and western gay block, quite literally World War 3. New world order is being formed, gay soft kill population curb OR. multinationalism. Putin said quite well, we are part of the world with majority of population and we are being controlled by the crazy perverted minority.

So yea, you will see all this gay stuff. It is designed to kill you, softly.
Wow, you Russian Trolls make it EVERYWHERE online! :rolleyes:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would anyone here hit it? :eek:

View attachment 10530
I mean that's a great body and hair ... and I can admit aesthetically looks good

but...

personally I am not interested in sticking my d1ck in an a$$hole, especially one with a d1ck and balls one inch away from it. and if "she" has had surgery, still no...those aren't vaginas, they're gaping wounds of necrotic tissue