Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The new kind of losers

TheBest

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is for the guys who no longer recognize the difference between the internet and the real world.

You are a loser!!!

Yes i'm taking about you. how long have you been on this website? at least 6 months? and your life hasn't changed yet? WHAT!?

yes I know you are more confident, yes you know all about women but are you getting girls? Are you achieving your goals?

oh yeah, i get it, your goals have changed. When you first came here you wanted to get the girls, but now all you care about is to have a good status on these boards. You want newbies to respect you and to know that you are important. After all you know everything about women..... theoretically speaking of course ( But newbies don't know that, do they?)

So that's why you are posting every 5 mn. To get the MASTER DON JUAN status. And to finally get the respect you deserve ( something you should be looking for in the real world)

I'm here to tell you that you, my friend, are worse than an AFC, for an AFC is ignorant. With this attitude you'll never get anywhere in your life.

This is what I would call "Self-Help Addiction". This is the worst thing that can happen to somebody. You sit there all day reading, and re-reading for the nth time the DJ Bible or whatever self help book you have. But you still can't apply your knowledge.

You argue about the validity of the knowledge online and you give advice to young guys and you still haven't tried it out in the real world.

You guys who are guilty of this know themselves. You can say whatever you want against me, but at least admit it to yourself.

This will not get you anywhere in your life. you need to go out there and make your life work for you. With the knowledge you get in the DJ BIBLE alone, you can get whatever you want out of life ( without even reading another self-help book)

And if you still don't have the gut to do it, well... DJs ( those who apply it not you, for you are below the AFC in the food chain) will step on you in real life, **** your wife behind your back.. :D

I'm out

TheBest going out to make his dreams come true:)

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true. I have noticed some cats just post to raise their count. I am AGAINST this. The whole reason for posting is to either voice an opinion, state a problem, or give an answer to a question. If you are posting just to post, then you dont deserve to even ACHIEVE the Master DJ level.

Mr.Bates

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point. But you're still full of sh!t.

Guys are coming to this board for help. And everyone here is at a different level of skill and emotional readiness. But one thing everyone here has in common is a desire to improve themselves.

Making people feel like a loser has no place here. Maybe there are a few people who post 1,000 times but there is some genuinely useful info here.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also agree with Mr. Bates.

Now, I will stop posting on this thread for i am deemed "a new kind of loser";) .....

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

Note to Administrators: please do not count this towards my postings :)

TheBest

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are missing the point of this post:)

The point is not to stop posting. If that was the case then there wouldn't any DJ BIBLE now, would it?

This post is for the guys who are guilty of knowing but not doing.
It's a little harsh i know but this is supposed to be a wake up call to these people.

Some people here have a lot of posts but that does not make them less of a DJ. Just a quick example on that: Giovanni Casanova is one the people who post a lot but anyone who can read knows that he has a LIFE and a girlfriend. That's what i want poeple to realize. PLEASE APPLY THE KNOWLEDGE YOU GET HERE FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.

you guys can make fun of me or even insult all you want and I don't care because the DJ BIBLE tells me not to care about what other people think about me :D

I'm out

The best

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point

I'm doing my part.

This last semester, I got seven phone numbers (out of ten asks), and went out on two dates. In other words, I have been actually doing DJ Boot Camp on my own time.

Unfortunately, they both seemed to be dead ends. I have Doc Love's System and have become more and more strictly using it. Earlier I would make excuses for some of his negative advice, but I got burned a couple of times and so am now following it to the letter.

But I'm not giving up. Eventually I'll get a breakthrough.

BGMan

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, basically this is another, "JUST DO IT" post with a twist. Like your approach though ... might make some people get up off their asses and do SOMETHING. As for myself, I'll admit ... for about a half year I just read, and read, and read, without doin anythin in the real world. But then comes the Boot camp, I try some shtuff, eventually slack off, and back to square one. But recently I began readin the site again and bang. This time there were a few posts that hit me right in the face, makin me think, "WTF are you doin, John!? Get off yer ass and do something!" And I finally did.

So yes, focusing towards action helps, because someone out there just might be moved by it and actually try to do something about it. And then that's one less AFC we have on our hands.

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BGMan - I'm doing the same thing with the System. My last gf ended up in disaster because I chose to ignore a few things and listen to my emotions instead. I was doing exactly what Doc Love says - listening to my ego instead of the System - and everything blew up in my face as a result. So now I'm dating a few different chicks and following the System to the letter. So far so good.

TheBest

Don Juan
Reaction score
feel like bumping this:D

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, a few people who understand.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Reaction score
Very True

this is actually tha best advice u can give in my oppinion...

Its called tough love

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo, who the fock is this guy? just comes out of nowhere, assumes the people who post often do *nothing* else with their time, and rips on them for being losers. yea...that makes a lot of sense. sounds like someone just trying to get some attention to me.

are there some people who go overboard with posts? yes. but i dont think it relates to the quantity--it relates to the quality. there are a few people on here that spout b.s. and habitually "challenge" people on here. i wont name them, but i am sure u guys have witnessed some of my run-ins with them over the past few years.

in more instances than not, the more replies to a post, the better. more views, unique thoughts, etc. i have no problems with people posting "too much". if the author is such a busy guy, why is he so interested in monitoring the quantities of other people's posts?!?!

MEMO: GET A FUKKING LIFE

Babaganoosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sort of agree with the first post in that it's not enough to just hang around the board and read & listen to advice... it won't help you unless you go out there and practice. Can you become a star football player from reading a book about it? I think that was his main point.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how can u possibly tell, from an internet message board, without actually knowing someone, how much action they are getting? U CANT. so anything u post about not having a life is PURELY SUPPOSITION!!!! and purely supposition is not solid enough to make a critical post like the original one.

it just shows ignorance and a need for attention to go around posting stuff like that. grow up

TheBest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by studmuffin15

it just shows ignorance and a need for attention to go around posting stuff like that. grow up
I came to this website because i wanted to make my life better. Thanks to you guys, right now I have a girlfriend ( she is now living in another city), so i got myself a fvck buddy. That's just to tell you I don't give a damn about your attention. Why do you feel so offended by the way. Did I slap your face with a truth you dont want to admit to yourself:D ?

Originally posted by studmuffin15

MEMO: GET A FUKKING LIFE
Wow, I must have really hurt you:p. Why would post twice in here just to tell me to fvck off?

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheBest
I'm here to tell you that you, my friend, are worse than an AFC, for an AFC is ignorant. With this attitude you'll never get anywhere in your life.
the only people that are going to listen to you are the ones that are getting somewhere. the rest will not change.

this is going overboard. people's lives have changed so much after coming here... if you dont see the success they've had then you aren't really looking, and it appears from your post that you aren't. go to the HS forum, and read through some of the posts. you will probably notice that more are motivational and success stories than questions. what does this mean? people have found the light, and are very happy about it and want to share their joy. people come here and are amazed at the knowledge and success they find, at they express it. it's not that hard to see. there are the "losers" that just hang around here without changing their lives, but for many people even if they dont make a move with any girls they find that they become more confident, happy, etc.

this place changes lives. realize that.