Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The new Fast&Furious trailer

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Regardless the fact that they begun as car robbers/street racers then moved to band of brothers and finally working as the avengers...I feel like anytime I watch these movies my IQ temporarily drops.

What do you think?

Here the trailer from the first one:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like these movies. They are funny and also helped me with game a little. Blackdragon did a post about the movies years ago about how the men in these movies reflect a woman’s fantasy of the family man alpha who doesn’t cheat and yet is also alpha and not a desperate beta

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
They wouldn't have been this successful if they kept it at street racing for 8 movies. That would get old really quick. Whoever had the idea to turn it into some superhero car heist movie deserves credit for saving the franchise

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They wouldn't have been this successful if they kept it at street racing for 8 movies. That would get old really quick. Whoever had the idea to turn it into some superhero car heist movie deserves credit for saving the franchise
hell yeah hated the second one although it was filmed right where i live but the franchise has grown

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these movies reflect a woman’s fantasy of the family man alpha who doesn’t cheat and yet is also alpha and not a desperate beta
That's the real female fantasy IMO, to be married to someone like The Rock, but he won't cheat.
A great man, a great lifestyle for her other friends to envy.

Serenity

Reaction score
I wish they used Vin Diesel to make as many sequels of Riddick movies instead, I'm starving for more of that. I find it ridiculous that they kept fast and furious going for so long.

Serenity

Reaction score
Just looked this up. Vin Diesel's real name is Mark Vincent.

You know, I always thought his name was actually Vin Diesel.
Not sure where you found that, but his real name is actually Mark Sinclair, not Vincent.

Edit: Huh, apparently it's Mark Sinclair Vincent. Most sources don't mention Vincent to be part of his name though oddly enough.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you walk into this franchise with a critical mind, your gonna find faults, just suspend your disbelief for 2 hours and have some fun

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of their movies as of late have disappointed. Great action movies with some soul in it.