Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Neg Hit That Comes Outta Nowhere

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when youre in a conversation with a female, you can sense the conversation going slightly sideways. Its that momentary flick of her eyes looking for someone else to talk to, looking at her watch, or an awkward silence.

Thats when you bring out the neg hit, ****y and funny all the better, that seems to come out of no where and makes her re-appraise you.

The point of it is to get attention, establish your offbeat personality, show a little ****iness, demonstrate social standing, etc. The neg hit should be said articulately, but at the same time, be on the verge of making no sense in the context of the situation that throws her off track.

HER: "so anyways, it was good to see you."

YOU: "yeah but is it true?"

HER: "is what true?"

YOU: "you know, the rumor about you running over that sleazy lawyer on that moped. I saw it in the paper"

HER: "WHAT?"

YOU: "hey, as long as you didnt damage the moped, nobody cares right?"

HER: (smiling) "You got me confused with somebody else i think"

YOU: "No, I never forget a face, and they had yours blown up and photoshopped. Page four wasnt it? Are you on probation or what? How did you get outta jail"?

HER: "Ive never even ridden a moped. You must be thinking about some other girl"

YOU: "Nice try, but its all over campus that you did it. The only question is, did you do it on purpose? Cause' that would make you more interesting that I thought before"

........now you've gotten her attention, and youre creating challenge and showing your creativity at the same time. And youre definitely not BORING her. So make it up on the spot, or if you dont think quick on your feet, have something like this ready for when you need it.

And make sure the neg hit comes at the end, where it creates challenge. Basically, youre accusing her of the very thing she was thinking a couple of minutes before.

The bonus in all this is that she starts to think that you have a "connection" because you think like she does, and you beat her to the punch.

double x

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do that all the time, I'm an ******* introvert so an off-guard comment like that is quite helpful. It's all about delivery though, because the way I read your example, it sounded retarded.

YoungQuas

Reaction score
Haha I have to agree with double x. Your example wasn't the best, but it did get the idea across. I think the only issue would be if she thought that it was so off-beat and random that it would cause her to think of you as an idiot and leave, but then again everything was going downhill so why not just give it a shot? I might try this

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
The example came off really awkward and off-beat, but yeah like Quas says it gets the message across. Although reading it put me in the perspective of the girl and wanting to leave LMAO

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, youre on the right track. I didnt put five seconds into the "conversation" part of that, it was just off the top of my head.

The point being, that when a convo is going south, and youre losing that
elusive "interest level", then you change courses, and neg hit with
****y funny.

And if you have some canned approach it wont work anyway. Its gotta be
wacky, offbeat, and appropriate to the situation.

You have to be funny to get the woman you want. Thats not the ONLY thing, but its way up there along with power, mystery, masculinity, independence, excitement, etc.

I didnt spend much time giving some exact context because ive never had any problem
saying funny things to women. But you have to use psychology. Some women love
something totally wacky crazy out of the blue crazy. Some like a very dry play on words. Some like to be picked on in a light way. Others despise it. Some like slapstick and some like conceptual.
Some like an unexpected action (more than once, Ive been driving down the road and then all of the sudden floored the car up to 100 MPH just for the heck of it) And yet others like
jokes. Play it by ear, trust your instincts.

And by the way, the conversation actually was funny if delivered with the right tone. Just about anything is, IF youre funny to begin with. You think the stuff Letterman says every night would be funny if it were delivered by George Stephanoupoulous?

"Sleazy Lawyer on a moped IS funny, if you have any comic timing whatever. Did anyone notice that the conversation kept getting more conceptual and more ridiculous as it went along? Perception my friends.

Much of this explains why guys never see her interest level plummeting to below 50 percent. "Never saw it coming". Because theyre not perceptive and have little discernment.