“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Need For Accountability

JamesonGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
29
Age
33
I intend to do cold approach for like 10-15 years but barley took any action, I was always too afraid, lazy, etc. I did maybe a dozen half ass approaches in all that time. It was only until this month that I began to get real results because I finally started to approach, minimum 3 a day, weekends 5. Got my first 2 lays from game within 2 weeks, and countless dates coming. The reason I'm saying all this is because the only thing that got me off my ass after all these years was accountability. I joined a paid facebook group, and we made goals, posted, and held each other accountable, I would never have been able to start by myself. So if anyone here actually wants more results than just their right or left hand send me a message or comment, I'm looking for kind of an accountability wingman, were we can tell each other our goals for the week, and check in to hold eachother accountable. Believe me this is the fastest way to success, so please don't be shy, and lets get it together
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I intend to do cold approach for like 10-15 years but barley took any action, I was always too afraid, lazy, etc. I did maybe a dozen half ass approaches in all that time. It was only until this month that I began to get real results because I finally started to approach, minimum 3 a day, weekends 5. Got my first 2 lays from game within 2 weeks, and countless dates coming. The reason I'm saying all this is because the only thing that got me off my ass after all these years was accountability. I joined a paid facebook group, and we made goals, posted, and held each other accountable, I would never have been able to start by myself. So if anyone here actually wants more results than just their right or left hand send me a message or comment, I'm looking for kind of an accountability wingman, were we can tell each other our goals for the week, and check in to hold eachother accountable. Believe me this is the fastest way to success, so please don't be shy, and lets get it together
This is the way to go. Proud of you man.

Modern Man Advice
 
Top