Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The natural order of things - Sexuality defined and explained!

Reaction score
One thing I disagree is homosexuality; science has proven that gay/homosexuals have lower levels of testosterone. Meaning that high estrogen levels makes them attracted to other males. If you look at gay couples they have the receiver and the do-er. Meaning they mimic a heterosexual relationship and they are attacted to the same sex because of body chemistry.

Still the post did have good insights like why most "Djs" fail. They tend to only look for short term pleasure and they forget to qualify the women.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
science has proven that gay/homosexuals have lower levels of testosterone. Meaning that high estrogen levels makes them attracted to other males.
Can you cite a source for this? Where has this been 'proven'?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An estrogenized male is no man at all!

People with low levels of seratonin have depression. But that doesn't necessarily mean it was the lack of seratonin that caused the malady in the first place. Thoughts can alter chemistry; remember that.

Good article, btw, PRL. The Natural Order of Things has been severely corrupted in our society.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still no hard fast data cited. Beware of New Age quacks peddling books and topical cremes to get you and your lover aroused.

Heh,..

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided to use my special, war-time, election year, "SUPER-DELEGATE" status here @ SoSuave to BUMP this thread for 2008...:yes:

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: :up: :up:
rep rep rep
just like what i think. I think we are the real DJs cos we don't just go for wh@res, they are too easy :crackup:

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Puerto rico, this is all your writing ? Cause it really impressed me.

http://www.sexloveandhormones.com/facts.htm
called hormone facts
is all i could find on any of it and don't know who wrote it.
That is total bogus. They do not quote any experiment or have any official statistic data.

I do know gay men who are much taller and stronger AND masculine men than me. I seriously doubt they have lower levels of testosterone than the average heterosexual men. Also claiming that hormones define sexual orientation creates more questions than answers

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AS IF this has been buried for 5 years!

BUMP.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PuertoRican_Lover said:
Sperm is useless and has no power and it is something you throw away when there is no opposite for with to unite itself.

We are CREATORS, ONLY when we unite as male/female, as nature intended!
A very indepth and informative post. But only on the physical and material level.

There is another way that we create on a non-material level. That is the birth of the spiritual self - the 'born again' referred to and misinterpreted by the so-called religious. The Christ Self. Sperm is not useless and powerless without the woman. It is the 'oil' that powers this self or rebirth.

Of course this cannot be proved in a scientific laboratory. Only in the biological laboratory (the body) can this transmutation or alchemy be achieved.