"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Nashville bomber was a middle-aged ShortCel

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Timothy McVeigh and the Unibomber Ted K. Also struggled with women.
The only mass murderer (I include serial killers in this category) who I can recall that was any kind of Chaddish was Ted Bundy.

ted bundy upon hearing death sentence.jpg

EDIT: Here's a guy that was Chaddish enough to go on the Dating Game! It seems that the date he got from that found him creepy, and that might have pushed him over the edge.
A fellow "bachelor" contestant later described Alcala as a "very strange guy" with "bizarre opinions".[10] Alcala won the competition, and a date with "bachelorette" Cheryl Bradshaw, who subsequently refused to go out with him because she found him "creepy".[6][10] Criminal profiler Pat Brown, noting that Alcala killed at least three women after his Dating Game appearance, speculated that this rejection might have been an exacerbating factor. "One wonders what that did in his mind", Brown said. "That is something he would not take too well. [Serial killers] don't understand the rejection. They think that something is wrong with that girl: 'She played me. She played hard to get.'"[10]
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
What's with the gunshots Before the bomb went off? And cops already there? and the explosion not coming from the RV but probably 30-40 feet from it.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,344
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
He may have done contract work for at&t previously. Blowing up this one location did expose the vulnerability of their network. Maybe that was his only point.
 

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
He may have done contract work for at&t previously. Blowing up this one location did expose the vulnerability of their network. Maybe that was his only point.
Right. It could even be a test run for someone else he knew to do the same or worse. According to some info I gathered off of some YT vids, it was a lot more than just mobile phones and internet that went down in TN. One guy an hour outside of the city said that all ATM's in his area were down, gas stations were cash only, grocery stores and convenient stores were also solely reliant on cash transactions. You can see how a lot of people were likely caught off guard and are used to swiping a credit card everywhere, every time with no cash on hand. Another guy said that service was down in 7 states. The service technicians aren't as quick to respond during the holidays, likely enjoying drinks at home like me, extending the grid down period. All because of one fkn hit.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top