Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Myth of 'The Natural'

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturals are not a myth. The problem is that being a natural has different interpretations to different people hence the confusion.

As mentioned in this thread being a natural is like leadership you are born with a certain skill range and you can improve but only to top of the range.

I’ve known a quite a few naturals and while they would be classified as attractive from a physical standpoint, what stands out is their smoothness of operation. (Lack of outcome dependency) They all share the ability to make others feel good regardless of sex. They aren’t afraid of the moment and live moments understanding that any moment is precious.

Now that last one sounds cheesy, but it comes down the concept that when you hang out with naturals you get the sense that they make things happen (leadership through action).

Naturals also grasp that any moment is a possibility to attract a woman.

Charisma is a big part of the equation as is self-belief and creating and setting mood.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people say "Natural", I take it to mean a man that women are naturally attracted to.
Really? I think it's more the kind of guy for whom the game is effortless, and something he never had to learn, or learned subconsciously. Which doesn't disqualify your meaning, but a woman can be naturally attracted to a DJ who learned it on Sosuave. To the woman it's all the same.

Hugh Hefner is a good example. He was in a sexless marriage, and then he divorced and reinvented himself. If he had been a "natural," why would he have ended up in a lousy marriage? I'm sure thousands of bimbos who have been in and out of the Playboy mansion found him naturally attractive, but his skills weren't necessarily inbred.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a woman can be naturally attracted to a DJ who learned it on Sosuave..
I wouldn't consider a guy who learned his DJ skills on SoSuave a natural.

In fact, I've never considered a natural as someone who had to rely on skills to attract women. Which is not to say he doesn't use any tactics, but they are just naturally a part of his personality.

Hugh Hefner is a good example. He was in a sexless marriage, and then he divorced and reinvented himself. If he had been a "natural," why would he have ended up in a lousy marriage?
I never thought of Hugh Hefner as a natural. More as a guy who made a lot of money and used it to surround himself with attractive women.
Besides, even if someone is a natural, it doesn't mean he is going to marry wisely, or use good judgement.

R

Ranger

A natural is a man free from all the threads and insidiousness of the Feminine Imperative. He can have her or not have her. He can operated when around men and can operate around women. Most important is operating around men.
If he can’t operate around men...he is a wuss.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In fact, I've never considered a natural as someone who had to rely on skills to attract women. Which is not to say he doesn't use any tactics, but they are just naturally a part of his personality.

I never thought of Hugh Hefner as a natural. More as a guy who made a lot of money and used it to surround himself with attractive women.
Besides, even if someone is a natural, it doesn't mean he is going to marry wisely, or use good judgement.
Zekko - I didn't explain myself well.

You said a natural is someone women are naturally attracted to, in your opinion.

I meant that that could happen regardless of how he learned (or never learned) the tricks of the trade.

If you read the first and second sentences of my previous post, I think we're in agreement on the definition. My larger point is that to women, as long as they're attracted, what's the difference whether he was "born with it" or learned it.

My Hefner example was to illustrate this...you and I know he wasn't born with it, but to women in his heydey, I'll bet they felt that he was, if that makes sense.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Many well to do and extremely attractive men got married and the wife made it sexless marriage. Your game doesnt necessarily going to get you laid when the wife is insistent upon you not having sex with her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has everything to do with skill, thats the entire point, because those skills can be learned and are transferrable to other men. Why would we use the "natural" as a reference point if it just meant a physically attractive or rich guy? Do you have any frame of reference for this?
Let's be clear: To my mind, a natural is defined as "a man whom women are naturally attracted to". I'm not saying he has to physically attractive or rich. No, I don't have a frame of reference for it, I have just always assumed that's what it meant. It's never even occurred to me that it might be otherwise. Do you have a frame of reference for your definition (and what exactly is your definition, to be clear?)?

From what I understand, the story goes like this: In the early days of the PUA Community, guys set out to mimic the behaviors of men who had high SMV. Because these guys naturally attracted women, they had an abundance mentality. Because they were so so relaxed and confident from having positive experiences with women, they acted in a certain way, and busted on them like they did their male friends. Needless to say, they had no reason to be needy or desperate. The early PUA guys copied these behaviors.

I don't see a natural as a guy who sets out to use a set of tactics and manipulations in order to convince a girl to sleep with him. Girls like him naturally and he knows it, he doesn't need to use tips or tricks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score