Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Myth of Stacey (and her "c--- carousel")

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
The incel community, by virtue of their experiences and inexperience, has created two weird unicorn bogeymen.

The chad and the stacey. Chad slays thousands of women effortlessly without regard to full time or overtime work or educational obligations, and has endless nights free to both date and roam the clubs until 4 in the morning day in day out. He pulls effortlessly and has thousands of notches on his belt before settling down at 35 or 40.

Stacey, again, has no classes, no work schedule, drinks like a fish, sunbathes all day every weekend then parties all night. She has an endless number of matches on tinder, frat guys, professional athletes, doctors and on occasional dentist are available 24/7 at her beck and whim.

Obviously, this is all part of the mental illness and delusion the incel community has projected onto otherwise normal but above average folks who have a sex life. The reality is, Stacey is the least likely to take part on the c--- carousel. Here's why:

1. stacey is selective.

2. stacey is selective.

3. stacey is selective.

4. you get the picture.

5. stacey's pool, since she is so selective, is very small.

I "know" quite a few sorority girls, exceptionally pretty sorority girls. What do you think their standards are? I have seen them viciously reject and taunt average frat guys in public. Many won't even talk to these guys. These girls are into relationships with the highest status men, they don't skeeze around with hundreds of low status men, not even close.

Some of this stereotype can be attributed to the "sub-stacey." These are (again a small pool of) college and post college girls who are 6's and 7's who can delude themselves about their value since men in the 8+ range are willing to sleep with them but not marry them or even make them a girlfriend.

A surprisingly large percentage of college girls are essentially celibate for many months on end. Guys are afraid to ask them out fearing "allegations" and most girls are outside of the greek system or other organized social groups.

MGTOW and incels are creating fake drama based upon imaginary people who pretty much don't exist.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The incel community, by virtue of their experiences and inexperience, has created two weird unicorn bogeymen.

The chad and the stacey. Chad slays thousands of women effortlessly without regard to full time or overtime work or educational obligations, and has endless nights free to both date and roam the clubs until 4 in the morning day in day out. He pulls effortlessly and has thousands of notches on his belt before settling down at 35 or 40.

Stacey, again, has no classes, no work schedule, drinks like a fish, sunbathes all day every weekend then parties all night. She has an endless number of matches on tinder, frat guys, professional athletes, doctors and on occasional dentist are available 24/7 at her beck and whim.

Obviously, this is all part of the mental illness and delusion the incel community has projected onto otherwise normal but above average folks who have a sex life. The reality is, Stacey is the least likely to take part on the c--- carousel. Here's why:

1. stacey is selective.

2. stacey is selective.

3. stacey is selective.

4. you get the picture.

I "know" quite a few sorority girls, exceptionally pretty sorority girls. What do you think their standards are? I have seen them viciously reject and taunt average frat guys in public. Many won't even talk to these guys. These girls are into relationships with the highest status men, they don't skeeze around with hundreds of low status men, not even close.

Some of this stereotype can be attributed to the "sub-stacey." These are (again a small pool of) college and post college girls who are 6's and 7's who can delude themselves about their value since men in the 8+ range are willing to sleep with them but not marry them or even make them a girlfriend.

A surprisingly large percentage of college girls are essentially celibate for many months on end. Guys are afraid to ask them out fearing "allegations" and most girls are outside of the greek system or other organized social groups.

MGTOW and incels are creating fake drama based upon imaginary people who pretty much don't exist.
True "slvts" exist in reality.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I know one Stacy. Going to school for Dental Hygiene. Prolific Instagrammer. Big on bikini selfies by the pool or on some dude's boat. Gets reposted on Thirsty Babes Repost IG pages. Before Dental School she worked in a coffee drive through and got big time tips.

If she has a boyfriend he either has a really cool truck, or a really nice boat. She's more than happy to hang out with her dad's friends with nice Harleys or restored classic muscle cars and drink their Coors Lights. They love hanging out with her but wouldn't dare touch her because she's their buddy's daughter "but DAMN she's hot!" Gets occasional gigs as a booth babe for liquor or energy drink companies.

A lot of her friends are getting engaged but she is still enjoying the nightlife with her female friends. Lots of dudes orbiting but she is looking for one with flash and ignores the gushing compliments that flood her inbox...Had a boyfriend in high school and just after who just liked hanging out with his boys and doing guy stuff. Never had time for his girlfriend unless it was for her to take care of his dogs, or take her to a concert with him as arm candy. He got tired of her being "high maintenance" and they split. She's not gonna fall for a dude like that again, but she will drive his truck or hang out on his boat on the weekend. She doesn't need to settle for one dude. She's got her pick of the litter.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stacey usually has 1 guy that she's hanging/sleeping with on the down low. Guy is usually 15-20 years older that is low key and has his s*** together. He takes her on fun excursions from time to time and fulfills her needs sexually/emotionally. She doesn't hear from him when they're not together, so in essence she booty calls him. Nobody in her social circle knows about him not even her best friends.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Uh, "average" fraternity guys are like Pinto & Flounder. :rolleyes: And the average sorority chick at any other school than Arizona State U is a bit chunky (although still with a good face). (OK, maybe it's anecdotal, but when I once visited ASU, I saw nothing but tight little chicks with their cropped shirts of Alpha Beta Whatever. :cool:) Top level Stacy sisters probably have local older men as orbitors (and who only get poontang when they take Stacy on an expensive vacation), but of course will hook up with a perfect Thad (i.e., a fraternity Chad), JockChad, or a ProfChad that Stacy considers as brainmogging every other prof (like Katy and the actor that ended up playing Coriolanis Snow in "The Hunger Games").

ICYDK, the character references are from the timeless college classic "Animal House". :up:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has a boyfriend he either has a really cool truck, or a really nice boat. She's more than happy to hang out with her dad's friends with nice Harleys or restored classic muscle cars and drink their Coors Lights. They love hanging out with her but wouldn't dare touch her because she's their buddy's daughter "but DAMN she's hot!" Gets occasional gigs as a booth babe for liquor or energy drink companies.
You need to view the movie "Blame It On Rio". :eek::eek::eek:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. stacey is selective.

2. stacey is selective.

3. stacey is selective.

4. you get the picture.

In the UK we call them "slappers", due to the slapping sound they make when in action. "Stacy's a slapper"

I've only met one person called Chad in my life and he was a short fat Asian guy.