Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mystery Method.

Wingedsig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the book "The Game" when I was 27. It opened my eyes to many things, and improved my game when employed.After a few years w some successes and admitted failures, I recognized patterns in myself. This book (Mystery Method)has essentially confirmed for me what I knew all along. I recognize a pattern of no problem attracting, or building comfort, but taking too long to escalate, and not seducing. The mystery method explains the 3 parts to a relationship.

1.) Attraction
2.) Building comfort/rapport
3.) Seduction-(this is where many not just myself f&$ up.)
(Mostly due to this nice guy bull$hit programming we received growing up)

Through this material and this board I am realizing a crucial mistake I am making. Not establishing myself as a sexual creature from the git-go, and not taking action after the comfort phase. Mostly to shelter my own ego against rejection, only to get put in the friend zone and feel rejected and butt hurt anyway. I am now going to take immediate corrective action on this. I am slowly coming around to red-pill theory, and realize as much as I would like to pedestal women, they (even the seemingly good ones) react in very similar and predictive ways. Not all can be grouped together, but about 90 percent can. Don't change who you are as a person, just drop the nice-guy $hit w women. I speak from experience it only gets you to the comfort phase, that's it. The reason women like bad boys, is the perception that they aren't pu$$ys and can keep them safeguarded. Also the cat and the string theory. A lot of these things go against the grain of how we were brought up to treat women, and thus counter-intuitive. Particularly if you were raised in a home that brought you up in a church setting as well. I'm also coming to the realization that just like golf, women can NEVER be perfected or won. Only played and enjoyed. Whenever I go out for a round, and swing easy, don't give a $hit about the outcome I have a round like Tiger. When I go out thinking I'm going to kill the course(or find my next gf) I fail miserably. The conclusion? I'm going to improve myself each and every day, but realize with women, they will all act in similar fashions even if they present themselves as part of the 1% that have their $hit together. I advise you all to do the same. Cheers and happy hunting.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Hope it goes well. Just wondering though you said 90% of women can be grouped together as the women we mainly talk about, you say there's a 1% out there who have their shît together. What are the other 9%? Nuns? Haha

Wingedsig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:
Great post. Hope it goes well. Just wondering though you said 90% of women can be grouped together as the women we mainly talk about, you say there's a 1% out there who have their shît together. What are the other 9%? Nuns? Haha
Or carpet munchers. LOL

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a thought. I wonder if lesbians play the same games, can have this stuff applied to etc surely they must still be attracted to status and wealth etc?

Wingedsig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think with lesbos one of em wears the pants, and one of em is a "lipstick lesbo" and submissive in nature. Honestly if you were to question them I'm sure there is some degree of psychological chess played as well, but honestly I bet it's more of a function of missing parental figures, etc, causing confusion in identity etc. But who knows. I'm no shrink. All I know is it's cool when two chicks make out. Will never get old. Just like laughing when I fart.