Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mystery Method Doesn"t Work

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watchin 20/20 about a month ago and they had a special on PUA: Particullarly the mystery method. They showed mystery giving his classes. Afterwards, they spoke to one of his students and that student agreed to be social proof for the camera crew.
the camera crew and him went to a night club.

To make a long story short... this guy had no game. He was just going around telling women "your nose wiggles when you smile" or some **** like that. He didn't get a number all night. I felt so sorry for him because this is a bruise to the PUA online community... He was such a loser.... lol....

To make a long story short, don't pay one dollar for a Mysterys Workshop, he is just another hustler like the other self-help gurus.

ItalianoPuro

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... a guy that went for a Mystery Workshop with no game?

this is when money comes first :\

Mystery! Care more about ur AFC students
knoledge not the AFC's money!

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't prove Mystery Method is a failure. The problem didn't lie in the method but in the student. If they had shown Mystery himself failing to seduce anyone in the nightclub, then their point is taken but not a student who didn't have game.

SevenOne9

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to see the video for myself. (I don't watch tv at all; too much bs and social conditioning.)

Social Proof for the camera crew?

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Have you tried actually tried field testing the mystery method to see if it actually works?

There's probably guys on this board have tried it (although, I'm not one of them... yet. )

Lesson4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't prove anything. Television has to be politically correct, and showing PUA's succeeding would be in contrast to their PC agenda. Guaranteed the producer was a woman or some AFC wuss, like the ones who write storylines for stupid shows like "Friends". These shows are written by geeks who never got laid and think nobody else can get laid by acting like a man.

Mystery Method has some solid advice. Apparently, this show focused on Neg Theory to support the theme that PUA's are "jerks to women".

Reaction score
that's cause people don't know haw to be original. He gives you an example, and people go around repeating them like phathetic loosers.:rolleyes:

redgriffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wutang180
I was watchin 20/20 about a month ago and they had a special on PUA: Particullarly the mystery method. They showed mystery giving his classes. Afterwards, they spoke to one of his students and that student agreed to be social proof for the camera crew.
the camera crew and him went to a night club.

To make a long story short... this guy had no game. He was just going around telling women "your nose wiggles when you smile" or some **** like that. He didn't get a number all night. I felt so sorry for him because this is a bruise to the PUA online community... He was such a loser.... lol....

To make a long story short, don't pay one dollar for a Mysterys Workshop, he is just another hustler like the other self-help gurus.
yes, because we should all make up our mind on 1 guys results.:down:

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery method is extremely effective if used with experience. It’s not a powerup that gives you godly powers over women once you pay the 2000$ for the workshop. You need to make it work for yourself in the field. You can’t expect to buy a guitar and be able to play it that same day. You have to develop the techniques and skills you where introduced to.

Obviously the 20/20 audience would not be to happy with seeing guys take advantage of women AKA “mind****ing” so they showed how it failed. Now, if they showed mystery himself fail then that would be different story.

I’d really like to see this show. Anyone have it recorded and uploaded? Or a link to a torrent of it?

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I have success using a specific line or prepared response to a female question or observation I don't share it. As soon as others start using it, it doesn't work.

You cannot tell a girl her nose wiggles when she smiles. Its been used. Thats why popular pickup lines don't work. The lines may be good but they are worn out.

White belt Don Juans are really no different than white belt Karate students. They can learn a rehearsed move and understand why its good and should work but when they have to apply it to the real world they are ineffective because they are not prepared for the 250 other variables like timing, misdirection, surprise, improvisation, adapting to your target.... knowing what your target is thinking, feeling and being motivated by. ALl this while maintaining your own composure and thinking several moves ahead.

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the clip... the guy kept saying hey your nose wiggles when you talk... and im done, talking to you is harder than pulling teeth. I was like wtf is this dude doing. He came off as an absolute ass !

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The Mystery Method Doesn"t Work

The 20/20 special on the AFC was comedy at its finest moment. I was just cracking up on how funny it was. It was 10 times funnier than Adam Sandler's movie "Happy Gilmore."

What mystery should have done was to ask one of his more experience students to be social proof. I mean... this was free advertisement for mystery... why would mystery want to hurt his reputation by having some AFC that only knows how to say " your nose wiggles when you smile" represent the PUA community. That was a real bone headed move on Mystery's part.

Originally posted by JC Jerkson
Dude you're a fvcking idiot.

It sickens me to see a member from 2000 say something completely AFC like this.

JC

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score

JUST 1 THING

When was the last time you tried to pick up chicks with a camera crew following you around?? .... really...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swoop
That doesn't prove Mystery Method is a failure. The problem didn't lie in the method but in the student. If they had shown Mystery himself failing to seduce anyone in the nightclub, then their point is taken but not a student who didn't have game.
Exactly. One person (AFC) failing proves nothing. It's all about execution. I'm sure that there's at least a couple of guys in the forum who actually bought his program or at least downloaded all of his articles from FastSeduction.com. Why not get feedback from these guys?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: The Mystery Method Doesn"t Work

What mystery should have done was to ask one of his more experience students to be social proof. I mean... this was free advertisement for mystery... why would mystery want to hurt his reputation by having some AFC that only knows how to say " your nose wiggles when you smile" represent the PUA community. That was a real bone headed move on Mystery's part.
I doubt Mystery had a say whether or not this guy did the interview. Whats it got to do with Mystery?

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shows like 20/20 or dateline always take an objective view on s*hit like that..
all they show is whats wrong with things or things from an
average persons point of view.
i seen one on street racing and all they did was feature some
idiot that bragged about an intake and exuast claming to
have put $10k into his car!
he didn't know jack about cars or racing..
than a suped up mustang called him out and he got punked on
tv after soo much bragging!

mystery method like other methods, there is no guarentee
that it'll work...if you're an idiot to begin with..
you'll just be an annoying idiot with it thats nagging
chicks thinking that he's negging!
for gods sake, learn to hold an actual conversation before trying
any techniques!!!!:crackup:

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

ABCNews covers pickup artist

what kills me is these AFC's who in 6 months of training are starting to teach others for exhorbitant fees. Maybe I should quit my day job and teach. If anything, after a week with me they'll be able to grace the dancefloor with confidence.

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: RE:

Originally posted by SeldomSeen
ABCNews covers pickup artist

what kills me is these AFC's who in 6 months of training are starting to teach others for exhorbitant fees. Maybe I should quit my day job and teach. If anything, after a week with me they'll be able to grace the dancefloor with confidence.
Thanks for the link Seldom.. I thought it was 20/20 that showed the segment... I wish they had video clips of this guy in action. I can't believe that he spent 2,500 dollars plus Mystery's personal expenses on a 3 day seminar. He could have came to this site for free, get the info that he needed, find some of his buddies, and than go out sarging. But he spent 2,500 just to learn how to effectively get rejected on national tv by every woman at the bar. Damn.... I wish someone has a clip of this... . I have never seen anything more hilarious than this in my life. However, I have to commend this guy for his balls. I hope he got a refund for the free, but lousy, advertisment and all of the Inflictiion of emotional distress this guy must be suffering.....