"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The MSN Girl Update

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Hey there check my previous post about the MSN girl that I was telling you's about.

Anyway the story in brief: She's apparantly noticed me around uni campus and spotted my MSN profile on the net and got in touch with me. She looks really hot!, so we exchanged MSN addresses and have been chatting away for the past week. She claims that she has sat next to me on the train to uni, but I haven't ever noticed her! It was really weird cos she was recalling the conversations I was having with my mate Gordon on the train....at first I thought "Stalker!, Weirdo! etc etc" but after checkin out her pic, I thought theres no way this chick would have to stalk any guy cos she's totally stunning!

anyway I decided today rather than talk to each other all the time on MSN that we should just exchange numbers and meet up sometime. I'm off to New Zealand for a month next week, so I gave her my number and told her to get in contact if she was interested in meeting up sometime.

The thing is, I think I've mucked it up by giving her my number rather than asking for hers! damn it....why did I **** it up as usual!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Hehe, sounds good. I'm sure if she likes you all is not lost, presumably you'll see her on campus again, just ask for her number then, or even ask on MSN.

Naturally remember to invite her over to yours when you get back from New Zealand, to check out all your holiday pics!. Then go from there...;)
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
thought theres no way this chick would have to stalk any guy cos she's totally stunning!
Dude don't say that....sounds like you're putting her on a pedestal
 

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
Dave, while I haven't read your original post about this, are you sure it's not your friend Gordon pulling a fast one on you? Since you've never met this chick, and he obviously knows about the conversation you had on the train, is it possible he's just fvcking with you? The photo's could obviously be fake. Just something to consider....
 

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
haha that would be funny!

But no its not my mate, its definatley genuine. If it was I'd kill him for making me look such an idiot, but it would be funny at the same time haha, just laughing thinking about it!

I dunno if she'll bother to get in touch. I think we'll have to meet each other properly in person beore either of us decide if we'd be interested in meeting up.

Balls in her court if she wants to, in the meantime, I'm getting ready to head for the land of Kiwi's so I couldn't give a **** either way woo hoo!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top