Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mr. Smiths of our World

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was out on a date with a girl one evening. We were enjoying a nice chardonnay. We were at this nice wine restaurant downtown. It was one of those places where they still wore masks on their faces, but would allow you to come in optionally without one. Her and I have been seeing each other for some time. Though only as friends with benefits. I don't have time for girlfriends. As we're sitting and waiting for the chicken alfredo to arrive, she asks me a question.

"Why don't you wear a mask?"

So like everything, my entire evening went to a screeching halt cause such a stupid question was brought up. I kept my sensible expression and answered: "Cause I don't want to."

"But why?"

"I just don't."

After dropping her off after a round of sex where I did most of the work in doggystyle, driving on my way home, I came to realize this was not the only occurrence of me having to tell someone a one-off answer to why I'm not following the rules. Throughout the entirety of 2020 and into recent times, I've had numerous zealots continue to berate me with whys. Why don't I do this. Why don't I do that. Why don't I care about covid. Why don't I wear a mask. Why don't I take the vaccine. Why don't I drink more. Why don't I cuddle.

Why, why, why.

Because I choose to.

I know what you're thinking. What the ****, why is another Matrix reference being used to this day. Can't I use something else like Fast and Furious? Maybe another thriller like Blade or Jurassic Park. Why don't I equate my problems to genetic monsters escaping and killing people. Because I want to use it, mother****a. And because it's one of the best metaphors to the existential crisis I am experiencing today. A couple years ago, a meme was started where someone was making fun of people that don't question things, formally directed at liberals. Eventually this expanded to most people no matter their political idealogy. NPCs. Monotone robotic people who have no thoughts of their own and simply follow what the media or closest influence tells them to. This ended up insulting quite a few people, which meant they were likely hitting sore spots and insecurities. Then came 2020, and I saw a large mass of people willingly obeying the orders of people they never met before. When confronted with conflict, they succumbed to the wills of their masters, and gave in to fear that drove all their logic and reasoning down into basic ones and zeroes. Despite the sunny weather, despite dead bodies not dropping in the street, despite life being far better than what was shown on the news, they kept secured in their little homes and hoped for the government or some unseen Superman to save the day.

They are all Mr. Smiths. They are fabrications of a program that they themselves cannot get out of. They cannot comprehend being able to make a choice of your own, without influence and without needing justification from the collective. As a result, this causes them to become angry when confronted with others who do not follow their logic.

You must open doors for others. You must tip. You must give all authority to women. You must pay on your date. You must say sorry when you make an offense. You must be quiet and stay still in class. You must read Shakespeare and learn about the victory of the US in WW2. You cannot sympathize with the axis. You cannot disagree with feminist works. Masculinity is toxic.

A constant stream of rules instilled into us through public means, making us all into working drones and Mr. Smiths. Mr. Smith also fits in how these programmed citizens will willingly self police their society. They will call the cops on you. They will tell on you to peers. They will try to make a menace out of you on social media. They are the agents of the system, and you're acting against it. Why isn't your fist being raised for this political group? Why are you not following the health protocols that we set up for you? Why are you not giving the homeless any of your money.

Why are you not wearing your mask?

Because I choose to.

If you're looking for some kind of lesson from this, I don't have one. Just like in the movie, Neo merged with Smith, the Matrix reset, and the world went about on its own. Nothing changed, except I guess some people now get to be free if they chose to. But the robots still won cause they get to keep their reality. I just felt like writing this cause I'm constantly running into people that do not understand the power of free will. And none of them will likely ever wake up except either by a massive trauma...or death.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rage fvck is a thing. If you haven't tried it, you should.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the survival instincts of every animal on this planet are given life by Dopamine, it is the agent that makes our survival skills manifest over anything else behaviorally.

Once our skills began to build, we needed a way to pass these skills onto our young and you can't exactly sit in a classroom all day when your in the food chain, so you need to learn on the fly... This meant that a new behavior must be learned and that new behavior was Mimicry.

The conditioning period of dopamine fueled survival and Mimicry is largely unknown, but it is safe to say we've had a minimum of around 2,000 years of our brain using these functions.

These functions, Mimicry and dopamine, have been largely obsolete for the past maybe 60 years, however just because we don't use these functions anymore, does not mean they wield no influence, in fact these 2 factors seem to dictate just about everything that we do still, being we have a conditioned response to them.

Generally, people are doing 1 of 2 things, they are either securing a hit of dopamine or mimicking and once you realize this, the existential crisis begins.

So yeah, your either a sheep or in crisis, take your pick.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most humans that didnt stick to the group thinking either challenged the group and toke over or we're kicked out and dealt with starvation or wolves.

It means that conformist people reproduced more often than rebels and this is especially true for women whos chance of survival are 100% on their gruop wheter they like it or not.

The average person generally join the side that seems stronger generally while others are willing to take risks to do it their way.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. So in a sense, the veil of the first world is the "illusion" we cast on ourselves that has taken over our living in the last 60 years. I suspect that in reality, we are all still in crisis. People still die, people still get sick. Society creates a nice blanket of disbelief that everything will be alright and well. And that's a good point about women. They are the frontrunners of society and are what society was made for, which explains why all of this covid pandemic felt very feminine. All the messages are girly, I've seen lots of female marketing, just felt like I was watching soap opera with commercials inbetween aimed at them.